News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LilElphaba

LilElphaba Profile Photo
Member Name: LilElphaba
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Shoshana
 Jan 4 2007, 11:35:49 PM
i have so much respect for this girl.
the things shes done for her fans that some people would never do in a million years is so unreal. i really dont understand how anyone can't like her... maybe its just me?

re: The Good/The Bad...Worst stagedoor experiences
 Jan 4 2007, 03:41:03 PM
worst.
eden espinosa at Brooklyn - my friends asked me to ask eden if she would take a picture when she was finished signing, because she skipped up earlier and she replies with the nastiest attitude "You're gunna have to wait a minute, ok ?"
i was like. uh. ok?

and the best for mee
shoshana . hands down .
besides the fact that we had met a bunch of times already shes always been SO sweet to me and i was always greeted with "HEY BABYDOLL HOW ARE YOU? i mean, ive heard

re: Daniel Manche in Grinch
 Sep 16 2006, 11:19:23 PM
dan is leaving tarzan
re: Young Tarzan Schedule
 Aug 20 2006, 03:45:41 PM
ive seen it 3 times-
the schedule for this month is actually the opposite of what dancingthrulife posted.
i've seen Dan all 3 times and my god i love him! he's AMAZING! and so adorable. he's a really nice kid too

so anyway -
for this month its
DAN- Tues, Wed Mat., Fri, Sat Mat.
ALEX-Wed Eve., Thurs, Sat Eve., Sun.

re: shoshana bean riffs
 Jul 19 2006, 09:15:30 PM
I absolutely LOVE her riffs. I guess it must be boring singing the same song the same exact way so many times. I personally liked when she changed riffs or added a new one. Whenever I saw the show with Shoshana I'd expect it to be like the last time, but she always made it different. I saw her early in her run, the middle, and nearing the end. To me it was like the more riffs the better but I guess it just depends on your preference.
re: My Security Run-In At Today's Caine Mutiny Matinee
 May 21 2006, 02:16:33 PM
haha wow thats crazy
Worst. Lyrics. EVER.
 Jan 31 2006, 10:03:42 PM
i never got the bridges line...but i like it when its sung. it sounds nice
re: RENT quotes
 Jan 31 2006, 09:57:10 PM
"dont get your ass kicked this time!"

"merry christmas bitches"

oh if its for school, i suggest (i totally JUST for got how to spell suggest..it doesnt look right hah) not usign those two.

"This Diva needs her stage"

i think everyone else pretty much already covered my favorites

re: I have a makeup question!!!
 Jan 31 2006, 09:34:33 PM
someone from a board knew ALL of the makeup she used for the show like the powder and everything. i think i deleted the message but i can ask her again if you want
re: Funniest Stage Door Moment?
 Jan 29 2006, 02:57:46 PM
mine was at Wicked hah. i was standing by the stage door between the matinee and the night show because i had nothing better to do. i didnt realized who i was talking to but i was like "I HAVE TO PEE" and i looked and im like. ohcrap. and it was Bill Youmans. He started cracking up and i was REALLY embarassed
re: Whic pop star do you think would make a great Elphaba?
 Jan 8 2006, 09:00:55 PM
liKEeeOMigaWWWDdddd! yewWw no datT girrll briTnEeeyyy SpEaRzsZ!!!?!?!1!!eleven!!$#!@!!?!? sheee wuud beEee awsZSOMeeeEeeeEeee!!!!!

hi that was fun kcool

re: Whic pop star do you think would make a great Elphaba?
 Jan 8 2006, 08:59:59 PM
liKEeeOMigaWWWDdddd! yewWw no datT girrll briTnEeeyyy SpEaRzsZ!!!?!?!1!!eleven!!$#!@!!?!? sheee wuud beEee awsZSOMeeeEeeeEeee!!!!!

hi that was fun kcool

re: Sho's last performance tonight
 Jan 8 2006, 08:31:52 PM
i listened to DG over the phone

it was AMAZING. ive never heard anyhing like that in my LIFE

re: Sho's last performance tonight
 Jan 8 2006, 08:27:24 PM
haha shes such a freakin cutie!!

she got a picture of me doing the shoface too! =) face it aaron i won =P haha

re: Shoshana leaves half way through 1st act
 Jan 7 2006, 06:01:12 PM
hey

im the one who went backstage. they told me sho wasnt doing so good and i was a little confused because i didnt think shed be sick the day before of her last show. but their warm ups always sound a little weird haha. and her dad was there =)

i hope she feels better! what is with something happening the day before last shows?

re: Favorite RENT Quotes
 Dec 7 2005, 07:51:56 PM
Joanne: You were flirting with the woman in rubber.

Maureen: There will always be woman in rubber flirting with me. Give me a break!

those are my favorite too ^_^

I need to finish my OWN film - I QUIT!!!
 Dec 7 2005, 07:49:11 PM
an anthony shrine. haha i want one.
 Dec 7 2005, 07:39:31 PM
thats awesome! i want something from the movie but. yea my mom would never, in a million years, let me spend like $900 on Angel's Santa suit. which is what im dying for haha.
re: SPEARS????
 Dec 7 2005, 07:33:24 PM
she shouldnt be allowed within a 100 mile radius of time square. kbye.
 Dec 7 2005, 07:32:14 PM
another side note: anthony.just ya know in general. so cute. ^_^
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You