News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CoCo2

CoCo2 Profile Photo
Member Name: CoCo2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ANYTHING GOES Rush
 Oct 25 2011, 11:07:22 PM
I ended up getting there at 6:30 AM on a Saturday and was first in line. The line was super long by 7:30 or 8:00 and there was a very small number of tickets available (5 for evening and like 14 for matinee) that day. This was before they announced that Sutton was taking a hiatus, but the weather was still pretty warm. Hope that helps!
ANYTHING GOES Rush
 Oct 4 2011, 03:47:21 PM
Thanks, MillieD! I have 4 chances to get a ticket... hopefully I can get rush, but worst case scenario I'll run to TKTS and pay a little more.
ANYTHING GOES Rush
 Oct 4 2011, 12:54:48 AM
Thanks guys! Has anyone tried to the Student Rush 2 hours before curtain? Any luck with that?

If that doesn't work, I'll be the one with the coffee and the textbook studying for a midterm in line rain/shine early early early Sat. morning!

Sister Act Rush Lately
 Sep 30 2011, 12:21:10 PM
What's it been like lately? Anyone rushed this show on a Sunday recently? What time have you gotten there?
ANYTHING GOES Rush
 Sep 30 2011, 12:09:05 PM
I'm going to bump. Can anyone give me an idea about rushing right now? Coming to the city specifically to see this next weekend and Hiptix are totally sold out. So, I'm planning to rush it.

I just need one ticket- if anyone has an extra for the 7th-9th that they want to sell, let me know. I'm a Hiptix member if that makes a difference.

It seems like it's been at TKTS too, so that's still an option.

Tony Awards Seat Filler Selection Process - Anyone Familiar With It?
 May 26 2009, 05:17:06 PM
Hey accepted seat fillers! I am so excited about this opportunity!! I would love to connect with some people who are doing this pre-show so we can really make a time of it. Private message me and we can exchange contact info if you're interested :)
 May 19 2009, 04:54:29 PM
OK to answer questions- I'm 24, but never had to give my age, so that probably had no effect.

i didn't go through tvaudiences.tv because I emailed the American Theatre Wing directly and they put me in contact with the general managers of the Tony Awards who put me in the database so I could apply and then got accepted. ** so excited!!

Anyone who has done this before who has suggestions??

May 19 2009, 10:18:58 AM
I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)
 May 18 2009, 01:51:50 PM
Glad to hear that I'm not alone in this... I figure we're still good as long as no one else has heard a yes yet, right defscott?

keep me updated- I'll do the same... i've been checking my email obsessively for about 3 days... lol

May 18 2009, 01:07:39 PM
Has anyone received an acceptance yet? I didn't get a rejection email this weekend, and am ANXIOUSLY awaiting a response today... trying not to get my hopes up, but am glad I haven't heard yet, I guess.
re: Tony Awards Seat Filler Selection Process - Anyone Familiar With It?
 May 16 2009, 02:40:12 PM
Make sure you all post on here once you do get the email, so that we know it's out there. The initial email didn't say whether we would get a response if we didn't get chosen.

re: Tony Awards Seat Filler Selection Process - Anyone Familiar With It?
 May 15 2009, 02:28:44 PM
I hope we do, soon!! I'm so anxious to hear if I get to do it!! I want to go sooo bad!!!!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You