News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cmassoud

Member Name: cmassoud
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Why do people say that men can't belt?
 Jan 22 2017, 05:54:54 AM

I thought your post was interesting too Soaring29, and very informative

CATS that bad?
 Jan 21 2017, 06:07:43 PM

Jarethan said: "evic said: "Yes Cats is a dance show with lousy choreography and 3 good numbers at most- the rest is crap!

You are being generous, it has one good song , and it is very fortunate that it is one of the all-time greats...right up there with Puccini, IMO.  The rest of the show is one bloody bore. Every number seemed the same, I was miserable throughout, thankful that ALW was smart enough to end both acts with a complete ren

Cats Previews
 Jan 21 2017, 05:11:52 PM

RippedMan said: "How would I know these things without seeing the show? Calm down. You're getting heated over a show about dancing Cats...

"

No you're right, sorry for coming across uncalm!

Cats Previews
 Jan 21 2017, 12:47:33 PM

Yes! More evidence that if you don't know anything about/don't care about dance, then maybe don't see this show.

CATS that bad?
 Jan 21 2017, 12:33:17 PM

RippedMan said: "Sitting through it, I didn't even realize he had changed anything until I posted on here...so yeah.... I don't think he's great. He just happened to hitch his wagon to some great collaborators.... 

"

V different from the diehard Cats fans who think he changed it horribly from the original. 

CATS that bad?
 Jan 16 2017, 10:18:38 AM

barbraboy, Cats is a dance show. With very little story or plot, and the music is secondary to the dancing imo. If that doesn't sound enjoyable to you, maybe opt out, but the cast is very talented.

On the ALW thing, I thought cats came off best of the 3 in this ALW mashup with SOR and Phantom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gajlhP-OcMQ

Fences the Movie
 Jan 1 2017, 11:37:53 AM

I thought it was very good, I was blown away by the cast especially Denzel. It did feel just like seeing a play.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 12/25/16
 Dec 28 2016, 07:16:52 AM

I'm also confused why people are saying that less shows account for the drop when the number we're looking at is the percentage of seats sold (out of total available) not the total number of seats sold. Am I missing something?

Edit: ye I just checked and some of the ones that are up, sold less seats than last week but show an improvement because it was out of less seats available (with fewer shows). So that seems irrelevant to me then?

rockettes Not Being Forced To perform at the Dons inauguration
 Dec 25 2016, 03:23:47 AM

¿Macavity? said: "adamgreer said: "How is this whining? Refusing to perform is tangible action, not whining. 

"

Sorry for not being clear, that's my fault. I was actually referring to cmassoud saying that people should stay upset with Trump.

"

Because they should? Being vocally against a Trump presidency isn't just 'whining' but it's ok it's obviou

rockettes Not Being Forced To perform at the Dons inauguration
 Dec 24 2016, 08:18:29 PM

It is though. It is a big deal, and people remaining upset about Trump instead of normalizing him is a good thing.

The rockettes to perform at the Dons inauguration
 Dec 23 2016, 08:34:23 PM

Mister Matt said: "Call it "whining" all you want.  It isn't.  And by your own definition, you should quit whining about liberals.  They are changing and you're not accepting it.  In actual reality, we are accepting this change and we are reacting to it.  Deal with it honey.  You're not very liberal and it's not going to stop.  Not for the next four years, at least.  Move on and stop telling people how to feel about th

The rockettes to perform at the Dons inauguration
 Dec 23 2016, 08:33:23 PM

Aaaand there you have it. This meltdown from many of you wasn't out of concern for Rockettes being pressured and forced and uncomfortable—it was just another delicious excuse for you to wedge personal politics and your dislike for Trump into things. To quote PEOTUS... sad!

Lmao why is it sad to hate a racist, facist/white nationalist, idiot who encourages the bigots in this country and gives them a voice, platform, and even goddamn contro

Cats Understudies/Swings
 Dec 15 2016, 12:09:41 AM

I've noticed that the actors for the two main dance roles (I think?), Ricky and Gina, are not out very often. Seems exhausting.

2016 Macy Thanksgiving Day Parade
 Nov 24 2016, 11:16:47 AM

Does anybody know if they (NBC and CBS) upload the performances to youtube later? I can't watch this morning but I'm dying to see them.

Last I Heard...
 Nov 21 2016, 11:49:50 PM

But anyway I'm not sure what you mean by 'stop' because the only person who used the world electrocute in this thread is the Alex Jones troll, and then somebody quoted them.

Last I Heard...
 Nov 21 2016, 11:46:00 PM

hork said: "The funny thing is that at the center of this sh!itstorm is just a guy who went to a musical, enjoyed the show, and wasn't bothered by the speech.

By the way, could people stop saying he wants to electrocute gays? Because it makes you sound like freakin' morons.

"

Who said that

edit: oh the conversion therapy thing, nevermind

Last I Heard...
 Nov 21 2016, 10:12:55 AM

Yes this is the problem

The trump supporters in this thread think that a man who is supporting the genocide in Syria, supports dictators, who wants to bring back torture, and to use it on terrorist's family members, as well as deport everybody of a certain religion and put them in a database

is just saying nasty words

Last I Heard...
 Nov 21 2016, 10:10:51 AM

Petralicious said: "cmassoud said: "Petralicious said: "kdogg36 said: "Petralicious said: "I wonder what the reaction would be if the Hamilton cast had lectured Obama The same way about his drone killings in the Middle East"

It's a bit late for that now, but I would have been thrilled. The silence from the left on that issue has been stunning.  

"Kudos to you KDOGG, on both p

Last I Heard...
 Nov 21 2016, 10:02:08 AM

Petralicious said: "kdogg36 said: "Petralicious said: "I wonder what the reaction would be if the Hamilton cast had lectured Obama The same way about his drone killings in the Middle East"

It's a bit late for that now, but I would have been thrilled. The silence from the left on that issue has been stunning.  

"Kudos to you KDOGG, on both points.  Your point about the stunning silence is

Last I Heard...
 Nov 21 2016, 08:40:43 AM

Why is Pence entitled to a relaxing night out.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You