News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for hsato315

hsato315 Profile Photo
Member Name: hsato315
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The New Billy Elliot Love Thread
 Aug 20 2009, 12:16:53 AM
hey i saw it. well it was my 4th time and ive never witnessed him as tall boy. he was good at times yet seemed he was trying to hard. i prefer him as Billy. - Haley
The new Billy Elliot love thread
 Jul 12 2009, 12:42:54 AM
yes that is the moment! friday i was row E left seat 17 and i had a purple polo. and saturday i was row B right in front of the stairs. i went to the stage door both days and dont really remember you. i thought friday was amazing!
Autographed Hounds of Broadway - Electricity from Billy Elliot
 Jul 7 2009, 12:05:44 AM
Broadway girl! i saw it on friday and saturday too!! my sister saw the moment with Santino and Kiril too. I must have seen you lol!
re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
 Jul 4 2009, 01:11:09 AM
yes. i believe it will be tommy batchelor. because the pattern started. tuesday david wednesday mat. kiril wed. night tommy thursday trent friday mat. david friday night was kiril i was there. so i think tommy will be on tommorow. and i think keean will be michael
 Jul 4 2009, 12:23:42 AM
billy: KIRIL!
Michael: Keean
Tall boy: tommy Batchelor
small boy: mitchell
7/3/09

Jul 2 2009, 12:46:53 AM
was this deifinite, or are you just predicting. im seeing it saturday and really want david or kiril
re: GODOT Stage Door
 May 19 2009, 09:37:33 PM
ok so heres the deal,

first goodman came out and he was very friendly and signed and took pics. then bill irwin came and hewas the nicest of all. he was outgoing and asked me questions and took a pic with me and signed my playbill. then nathan came. i really went to see him and he is nice but dont expect a huge convo. he signed with his own marker and took a pic and got into a car...lastly, john glover came out and he was also very nice. hope you enjoy the show

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You