News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FabalaCohen

FabalaCohen Profile Photo
Member Name: FabalaCohen
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Ever go see a show, open the playbill...then 'woah' somone famous!
 May 2 2005, 07:55:02 PM
My godmother saw Neil Patrick Harris in Rent. And while not in the show, my dad likes telling the story of him meeting Mel Brooks for The Producers tour's opening night.
re: RENT Movie: Goodbye Love
 Apr 29 2005, 02:13:03 PM
I must comment on Adam's hair- but it seriously looks exactly like mine does when I get up in the morning. Meep.
re: RENT Movie: Goodbye Love
 Apr 29 2005, 01:02:19 AM
I actually put some of the pics for my friends to see on my journal, and I checked it...and I saw Jesse holding the drumsticks and promptly lost it. They're beautiful pics, and I seriously cannot wait for this movie.
re: Rent Movie Trailer Ideas
 Apr 25 2005, 07:16:13 PM
Hopefully enough to keep the fans sastified, but JUST enough to keep it intriguing.

I'm also betting on clips of Another Day, Rent, and Seasons of Love being in there.

re: Rent News
 Apr 18 2005, 05:27:58 PM
*Firstly- Gah. I, personally, am sick of seeing the SF Chronicle article being posted around. To me, its old news.*

Quick- what remotely good movie is coming out next month so I can get better chances of squealing in a theater? bounces happily*

re: Do you buythe cd before seeing a show?
 Apr 17 2005, 03:39:29 PM
Eh...50/50. I got the Titantic and Rent OBCRs before seeing the shows, and I enjoyed only one of them after seeing the show (Titantic was a disaster onstage when I saw it, pun intended). Everything else, I've gotten recordings afterward.
what actually happened
 Apr 17 2005, 03:24:37 PM
What, none of you ever heard the accidents that happened to the "original" (technically!) Elphaba, Maragret Hamilton on the set for the Wizard of Oz? The trapdoor for her Munchkinland exit didn't go off in time, and her dress caught on fire from the smoke bomb.
re: The RENT MOVIE Official site
 Apr 16 2005, 09:22:34 PM
Maybe there's still the Chris Columbus association with Harry Potter? I'm getting confused too...

Either way- teaser site in July (OOO! My birthday's then. ^^)...hopefully they'll have some good stuff.

re: Gerard Butler on Jay Leno
 Apr 15 2005, 01:26:00 PM
My SF bud (who borders on obsession with Butler) told me get her details whenever it came on the East Coast.

She threatened to kill me when he didn't (as she had assumed) walk out in a kilt.

re: Idina on Kevin Hill Dates
 Apr 14 2005, 07:42:47 PM
Sweet! Any word on her character?
re: Upcoming Cast Recordings!
 Apr 14 2005, 04:20:17 PM
I can't wait for Spamalot to come out. I told everyone I want it for my birthday.
re: KC on carson NOW
 Apr 13 2005, 01:41:21 AM
Watching it as I type.

ETA: "Inspirational?" Well, I guess that sells more than just calling it "Christian." She seemed really cute.

However, I ask, how in the world did Carson Daly get a talk show? No wonder I fall asleep during his.

re: Top 5 Coolest Effects
 Apr 7 2005, 03:35:32 PM
I'm partial to-

1. Phantom's lair appearing, with the candles rising up.

2. Rent's motorcycle- I saw a tour as well, and I was like "WHOA."

3. Les Miz's barricade

4. Overture sequence in PotO (again)

5. And the costumes in The Lion King

Hello again
 Apr 7 2005, 11:29:22 AM
Ditto to seeing the site. *prepares to add to favorites* I can't wait to see the video diaries!
i finally thought of a question!
 Apr 5 2005, 01:41:33 AM
Ooo! Easter Egg Mark Film!

Awesome idea.

re: SF Examiner RENT movie story
 Apr 4 2005, 01:16:17 PM
Aaaaaand back on topic- Rosario and Adam look AWESOME! (Do I spy blue pants? Why, yes! I think those are! )
RE: Who's that in your icon?
 Apr 4 2005, 01:12:30 AM
Just changed mine to the adorableness that is Hotaru and ChibiUsa.
re: Streetcar the Musical?
 Apr 3 2005, 05:09:07 PM
I must say, the Oh! Streetcar episode ranks among my faves.

"Oh, cool! She can fly!"
"I think that's supposed to symbolize her descent into madness."

It MIGHT work though. I watched a bit of the opera and liked it.

re: Chicago the movie
 Apr 3 2005, 03:27:25 PM
I really use to not like "Mr. Cellophane" until I sat down and actually gave it a chance. It's now one of my favorite songs in the film
re: Chicago the movie
 Apr 3 2005, 12:39:46 PM
I love this movie. Catherine = GODDESS.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You