News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for actingbug31862

Member Name: actingbug31862
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Annie with All Adult cast??
 Jun 26 2023, 10:52:26 PM

Thanks to the commenter above, we now know the company is Area Stage in Miami. 

If you scroll back on their Instagram @AreaStage to July 2021, they have lots of media about the show! Good luck!

Jun 26 2023, 10:45:51 PM

Your kindness and thoughtful support do not go unnoticed.

I truly did spend about 45 mins searching on Google, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Reddit, to no avail. Posting on a public message board was my last resort, not my first.  

But you found the company with ease! How trouble-free it must be for you to make your way through life!

All in all, thanks for posting the link. Here’s one for your consideration too!  

How to be helpful without being condescending

Jun 26 2023, 08:28:30 PM

Hi everyone,

I remember seeing in 2021 or 2022 some social media posts about a theater company that did a production of Annie with a small cast of only adults. It looked really interesting, but now that I’m trying to find it on google and social media, nothing is coming up.

Anyone else remember this? There were some behind the scenes videos and the actors were doubling in the roles (and actor who played Warbucks also played one of the orphans) - very interesting concept.

re: Peter Pan - Orchestrations - Cathy Rigby version
 Sep 24 2009, 10:03:40 PM
i'd like to get any info on this that i could as well! feel free to PM me. thanks!
JRB's song on Bandslam soundtrack
 Aug 11 2009, 11:54:27 AM
I just saw the commercial for that new movie Bandslam and heard a familiar song in the background. So I looked up the soundtrack on iTunes, and saw that JRB's song "Someone to Fall Back On" from his solo album Wearing Someone Else's Clothes is featured on that soundtrack. It's a bad pop version, but I'm sure he's getting some great royalties from it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandslam_(soundtrack)

broadway.com's makeover
 Jul 24 2009, 10:39:51 PM
has anyone else seen the new broadway.com? it's SO different. the layout is crazy, and the features (q&a, fresh face, first person etc.) are all gone. everything just seems lumped together. what do you guys think? love it or hate it?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You