News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lolabeanz

Member Name: lolabeanz
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hair Tour?
 Nov 19 2010, 09:05:21 PM
I saw it last Sunday at the Kennedy center after missing my Sat matinee due to traffic on GW parkway. It was nice of them to seat me the next day in basically the same seats. I thought they should have done it in the Eisenhower though, the Opera house was way too big and there were empty seats all around us and we were in the fifth row orchestra(we moved to front row for second act). I had seen the original revival cast (amazing) but this cast was overall pretty amazing too. Steel stole the
The New Billy Elliot Love Thread-Dayton Flying
 Apr 12 2010, 04:34:22 PM
kinda off topic..but did anyone catch David yesterday at the ABT recital? Just curious...
Billy Elliot/Imperial Theatre Seating Question
 Apr 12 2010, 04:30:37 PM
You see more of the choreography from further back. Personally I love to be right up front, but I have seen the show about 5 times and the first time I was about row 20 and loved it. Also is row Q aisle seats? that makes a big difference too. Either way you will love the show:)
The New Billy Elliot Love Thread
 Aug 28 2009, 08:21:53 AM
I saw Kiril last week, and his outstanding dancing and performance overshadowed any doubt that he is "too old" for the part, however for some reason Trevor seemed more of a little brother than a best friend, but he was really good otherwise. I was actually suprised how high he sang.
Would it not be perfect if all original billys performed together at the anniversary show in november???

Aug 20 2009, 07:53:55 PM
Thats fine, I dont mind. Should I just post it on here?

Aug 20 2009, 07:35:40 PM
Im definately going Sunday, so I can text you. Sat night I can stop by and check for you if no one else can. Im hoping to do cancellation line that night anyways.
 Aug 20 2009, 11:09:33 AM
I might try cancellation line sat eve. I have a question though, when do they stop selling the premium seats and offer them to cancellation line? Thats what cancellation line gets right, the premium seats nobody buys?
 Aug 19 2009, 10:59:38 AM
ILuv2Shop-
can you PM me, Im trying to PM you but it doesnt seem to work.

The new Billy Elliot love thread
 Jul 28 2009, 06:19:19 PM
I just checked and it says Trent tonight
re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
 Jun 24 2009, 02:15:12 PM
do you remember what he looked like? they all have a different look.
re: Shrek, Billy Elliot or 39 Steps
 Jun 23 2009, 01:09:51 PM
Billy Elliot!!!
re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
 Jun 18 2009, 07:44:45 AM
"Yes, most likely their last performance will be announced"

Do you know how far in advance they usually announce final performances? Like a week before? The night before?

re: Billy Elliot Question
 Jun 16 2009, 02:17:32 PM
Tommy is back, I saw him the other night perform
re: Billy Elliot Question
 Jun 16 2009, 07:44:31 AM
Take if from me, it is really hard to count on a specific actor playing Billy, I went up this past weekend with pretty good info that a certain Billy would be on and it changed last minute. So you never know!
re: Should the 3 Billys Have Won the Tony Award?
 Jun 15 2009, 06:57:01 PM
Yes!!! but the only other performance I saw besides David's Billy was Gavin Creel in Hair who I also thought was great, but Davids dancing won me over!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You