News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lisap3

Member Name: lisap3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HEAD OVER HEELS TodayTix Rush Thread  Aug 8 2018, 05:19:11 PM

Got the TodayTix rush on Tuesday, 8/7 (10 AM on the nose) and got great seats--orchestra row M, seats 9 and 11. Off to the side, but so close and with limitless leg room (seats are in the first row of the side section). Loved the show.

Hello Dolly Partial View?  Aug 5 2018, 01:56:54 PM

I sat in F19 last Thursday. I was thrilled with how close it was. Very few scenes were missed, and to be so close, for a bargain price, I could not have asked for more. Bette was right in front of us for a good deal of the show! I would say that partial view in the left side of the house is better than than the right. You get a bird's eye view of Bette enjoying her turkey leg--hilarious!

Going Marie's Crisis: yay or nay?  Jul 30 2018, 03:23:52 PM

I adore Marie's Crisis and would say yay, but suggest going on a weeknight. There is still a crowd, but it is much more manageable. I've have never had any of the problems you mentioned.

The Boys in the Band - standing room  Jul 26 2018, 03:20:58 PM

I got SRO tickets at 12:30 PM today (Thursday, July 26th). There were still tickets available on Telecharge, but not too many.

TheaterMania Gold Club  Dec 6 2016, 12:56:09 PM

I belonged to the Gold Club for a number of years and I thought it was fantastic. Over that time I saw at least 25 Broadway shows. The last year or two have not been that great, however. I think part of the issue is that they have more members and the good stuff gets snatched up incredibly quickly. Also, there is no way of knowing what has been offered. Once it is sold out it is gone from the website. They occasionally send a newsletter stating what as been offered, and even though I check th

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You