News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for met5678

Member Name: met5678
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hair 7/7
 Jul 9 2009, 04:17:01 PM
Has anyone tried to do SRO for the Saturday matinee of this show? I'm planning to do it this weekend with friends, and was wondering when I should show up. I have to hope/assume it'll be sold out.
re: Waiting for Godot rush
 Jul 9 2009, 04:15:24 PM
How early do you think a few friends and I should show up for the general rush? I've heard in the past it isn't too hard, but it is closing weekend, so I want to be careful.
re: SRO Tickets...
 Jun 29 2009, 04:40:34 PM
Awesome, we think we're gonna do Next to Normal in the evening, Hair the day before, and God of Carnage for the matinee. Has anyone done SRO for a Saturday matinee? If so, what's a good time to show up? I'm thinking maybe 9? And maybe 3:30-4:00ish for Hair on Friday?
SRO Tickets...
 Jun 26 2009, 05:47:27 PM
I have a question about SRO tickets: Do box offices limit how many you can purchase per person (like 2/person with rush tickets)?

More specifically, a group of friends and I are trying to see Next to Normal and either God of Carnage or Hair on a single Saturday. Obviously we'll get up super-early to rush NtN, but I wanted to know if we could do a divide-and-conquer approach and send two people to wait in the SRO line for the matinee of Hair or God of Carnage.

As a side note, wh

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You