News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HatchKat

Member Name: HatchKat
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

LEMPICKA Reviews
 Apr 27 2024, 11:44:29 PM

Eden was in tonight (Saturday, 4/27) but she was STRUGGLING. Honestly, the whole cast (except the gal who played Suzy, who was the highlight for me) was pitchy, but Eden was definitely captain of the struggle bus. (Could it be other cast mates were trying not to overshadow her so much?) Such a bummer because I know what a powerhouse she can be, but the girl needs more vocal rest. 

Like others, I found this show a bit messy. I’m glad I saw it, and I actually did enjoy the cho

ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME Broadway Reviews
 Aug 12 2023, 11:41:12 PM

Just here to say that I had SO MUCH FUN at this show tonight. I consider myself a fan of the Broadway ”classics” and was sorely disappointed at & Juliet (as a comparison). Somehow this one really leaned into exactly what it was - a night of pure entertainment. It made me super sad to see the empty seats; I think a lot of people are incorrectly writing this show off! I will 100% come back for another night of fun. As others said, Justin is a highlight - laugh out loud funny. Bu

A BEAUTIFUL NOISE: THE NEIL DIAMOND MUSICAL - P/reviews & News Thread
 Jan 19 2023, 09:38:24 AM

I’m surprised by so many of the negative reviews saying this show is only enjoyable for Neil Diamond fans. I couldn’t have named one song other than Sweet Caroline and I ADORED this show. It was so fun, the dancing was incredible - I had a smile on my face the whole time. I only went because I won the lottery, but now I’m playing every day so I can see it again. I wouldn’t sleep on this show - it was such a delightful surprise!

FUNNY GIRL Standing Room Query!
 Nov 19 2022, 06:31:55 PM

So no one else has the experience I’m currently having…got into line at 4pm today (Saturday) and I am the first one. Yay, right? 6pm rolls around (show is at 8pm) and no one comes out so we’re all like hmm what’s happening. I went in to the box office and long story short, they’re saying they only start selling standing room right before the show starts. Yikes. To be determined on the final outcome but my point is, don’t come at 4pm expecting to have a tic

Frozen ticket refund?
 Jun 15 2018, 08:25:29 PM

If you're able to go in the future, they have an "unused ticket" policy. They'll offer future dates first-come, first-served via email. The email is FrozenPastDating@jujamcyn.com

Selling Two Tickets to The Boys in the Band this Thursday, 5/3
 May 1 2018, 12:11:15 PM

Thank you SO much for letting me know - Telecharge was great and let me exchange them for a future date! I really appreciate it!

Selling Two Tickets to The Boys in the Band this Thursday, 5/3
 Apr 29 2018, 09:46:02 PM

I bought tickets to this Thursday's (May 3) 8:00 p.m. performance of The Boys in the Band for my mom and myself but unfortunately, she's in the hospital and we're unable to go. I paid a total of $327.25 for the two tickets located in MEZZC, Row B, Seats 101 and 102. Just looking to recoup face value, not trying to make any money off of them! The caveat is that I can't transfer them - I have hard tickets in hand - so would need to make an in-person swap (I p

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Apr 27 2018, 08:30:49 AM
Bumping this as I’m curious what the latest status is as well!
THE ICEMAN COMETH (2018) Reviews
 Apr 27 2018, 08:24:33 AM

NievesG said: "Denzel and Michael Potts were the only things keeping me awake during this thing. One clearly has to be a huge O'Neill fan to appreciate this. I've seen stagings of A Moon for the Misbegotten that were more bearable."

I agree with this 100%. I couldn’t wait for the first act to be over (though I found each act to be better and better). Nothing but respect and admiration for all of the actors because this is a tremendous producti

Cast Members in Matinees
 Mar 16 2018, 09:22:54 AM

Oh gosh, totally ok - all comments are helpful!

ANASTASIA Rush
 Mar 15 2018, 04:34:22 PM

Bumping this thread - has anyone tried to rush Anastasia lately? 

Cast Members in Matinees
 Mar 14 2018, 05:35:28 PM

Forgive me if this is a silly question I should know the answer to - but are the main cast members usually in the Saturday matinee performances? I'd like to see Derek Klena in Anastasia before he leaves but not sure if he performs in matinees - anyone know?

Single Ticket for 'My Dad Wrote a p*rno'
 Feb 28 2018, 04:57:35 PM

BUMP on the off-chance there's someone out there that wants this ticket!

Single Ticket for 'My Dad Wrote a p*rno'
 Feb 27 2018, 03:23:17 PM

I have a single ticket for the show 'My Dad Wrote a p*rno' (based off the podcast) for this Thursday, March 1 at 7:00 p.m. It was an impulse buy and I unfortunately can't go! Paid $51.75 for it and hoping to recoup that. Anyone interested? 

Miss saigon rush/ tkts
 May 28 2017, 12:58:02 PM

I got two rush tickets ($40) at 10:45 yesterday (Saturday) and have to say, it's the first time I've been disappointed in a partial view. I gave my mom the better seat (further in) and she said she didn't mind it, but I missed pretty much everything that happened on the right side of the stage. (Row E for reference)

Josh Groban Schedule
 May 27 2017, 09:15:10 AM

Apologies if this has been discussed, but I couldn't find it...

Does anyone know Josh Groban's current performance schedule? More specifically, does anyone know if he performs on Sundays?  

How is Adam Pascal in Something Rotten
 Dec 12 2016, 01:43:02 PM

Does anyone on this thread know when Adam is on/off? Debating between a Wednesday or a Thursday; not sure if it will make a difference?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You