News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayLuvr2

Member Name: BroadwayLuvr2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Julie Andrews signing at Books of Wonder
 Oct 9 2009, 10:49:56 AM
How about going for 6AM and if no one is in line, grab breakfast at a place you can monitor the line. Better safe than sorry. Especially if it is someone you really want to meet.
Auction Questions for the Flea Market
 Sep 25 2009, 01:06:46 PM
I was hoping Nolan Funk would make an appearance at the celebrity table. That would be a photo combo worth getting!
re: UnGLEEful
 Sep 17 2009, 10:57:36 AM
I saw the next episode and it is going to be the best yet. It is hysterical and Jane Lynch pretty much had me urinating on the floor.
re: BYE BYE BIRDIE first preview...
 Sep 11 2009, 10:45:16 AM
Did anyone stage door? Trace...surely you did! How was it? Madhouse because of Stamos/Gershon? Merci!
re: Blithe Spirit Stage Door
 Jul 15 2009, 12:06:03 PM
I think I remember reading in another post that she came out once. Maybe they will all come out on Sunday! LOL about asking her to come in to sign.
re: Blithe Spirit Stage Door
 Jul 15 2009, 08:17:47 AM
Yeah she didn't come out last night. Show is very funny. Actually on Deborah Rush came out. Going to try after the final show. Was kind of bummed out. I did meet Rupert beforehand though while waiting to get in.
re: BLITHE SPIRIT Rush
 Jul 14 2009, 01:08:10 PM
Awesome thanks. I do have a student ID but it has a Spring 2006 date on it.
re: BLITHE SPIRIT Rush
 Jul 14 2009, 10:52:47 AM
Is it a student rush, or general rush? Thanks!
Blithe Spirit Stage Door
 Jul 14 2009, 10:19:22 AM
Any word on how Angela's appearances have been lately at the stage door? I went on Friday and she sent out signed Playbills. I would really like to meet her, so I may try tonight since it is an early show. Thanks! :0)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You