News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for believe.in.love

believe.in.love Profile Photo
Member Name: believe.in.love
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BEHIND-THE-SCENES VIDEO
 Aug 19 2009, 07:03:04 PM
I probably would have had a heart attack if he'd done anything else. Haha!

And I hope you have lots of fun, wendilin622 :)

BEHIND-THE-SCENES VIDEO
 Aug 19 2009, 06:55:06 PM
So I went to a matinee on August 12th...and was completely and utterly blown away. The love in the cast was contagious and could be felt all around the theater.

Paris was playing Claude and I found him absolutely wonderful. He seemed so sweet and has an incredibly lovely voice :) It would have been nice to see Gavin though.

I had really wanted to see Allison Case but due to her injury she was out. Briana played Crissy in her place and did a nice job though I got the fe

Starshines.
 Aug 2 2009, 01:35:18 PM
"When you exit the theatre take a left. You'll see barracades! And there's nothing you need to know, just don't ask them to sign your boob."

Haha! Thank you!

Starshines.
 Aug 2 2009, 01:20:41 PM
Hello, Starshines :) I'm going to see Hair in about a week or so and I am extremely excited! This will only be the second broadway show I've seen (the first being Les Miserables), so if the following question makes me sound like a total newbie then you know why :)

On to my question:

I want to go meet the cast at the staged door and I'm wondering how exactly I get there and if there are any little tidbits of etiquette (sp?) that I should know about beforehand (I'd rather not pi

re: Perfect Original Casts
 Jul 15 2009, 10:46:52 PM
-the current Hair revival cast
-the Kiss Me Kate revival cast
-Spring Awakening (OBC)

re: Sweeney Todd 'Joanna' Parody
 Jul 15 2009, 06:55:30 PM
That was absolutely hysterical! Thanks for sharing it :)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You