News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Rentheadut

Rentheadut Profile Photo
Member Name: Rentheadut
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: RENT Tour cast  Oct 9 2008, 09:14:43 AM
I know that they want Michael McElroy for Collins. Whether or not he's officially doing it, I don't know.
re: RENT: Live from Broadway (Film) - Thoughts  Sep 25 2008, 11:12:38 PM
Saw the show tonight in NYC. Despite a few complaints here and there....I feel like I just saw the show again for the first time.

The movie forces you to see the show through completely different eyes....and I thought it was AMAZING. Blew me away.

re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 9/7  Sep 8 2008, 03:51:42 PM
I haven't posted anything about the closing yet so cut me some slack--but it's weird to not see RENT up there!
this thread is SO [title of show] cuz it [you know what] ROCKS!!!  Aug 1 2008, 10:56:54 AM
Overheard at Borders: "You smell like vag and pizza." ABsolutely not. It's stuff like this that makes me annoyed with super fans.

The performance was cute though. I loved when Heidi knocked over the sign Hunter said "You can take the girl out of [title of show] but you can't take [title of show] out of the girl.

Totes cute.

The Official Best Musical Tony Award Winner 'In The Heights' Love Thread  Jul 18 2008, 09:57:31 AM
Talked to Lin, Andrea, Janet, and Nina at the [title of show] party tonight. Lin was definitely having a good time, if you knwo what I'm saying. Was really great to see them all out having fun.
The Official Best Musical Tony Award Winner 'In The Heights' Love Thread  Jul 12 2008, 11:29:31 PM
I was lucky enough to attend today. I felt like Janet seemed very uncomfortable with the role but she had moments of brillance. I was surprised that, while she didn't have the power of Karen's voice, she still handled the vocal demands in a really amazing way. The chemistry with Lin wasn't quite there and at times she digressed into the "Carla" character a little bit.

I'm completely nit-picking here. If it was indeed her first time, it was a valiant effort and she can only get bet

re: What is your :))) happiest (((: Broadway memory...?  Jun 30 2008, 01:21:45 PM
Watching my parents cry during "I'll Cover You: Reprise."

It's like they finally "got" what I had been obsessing about for years.

re: What is the musical that just makes you cry?  Jun 29 2008, 05:20:24 PM
Last 5 Years
re: Aubrey O'Day next Amber in Hairspray  Jun 25 2008, 04:31:04 PM
I love Aubrey.

She's a hot tranny mess.

As is Amber. This should be fun.....

re: After Patti Leaves... fill in your dream blank  Jun 25 2008, 02:11:07 PM
Idina Menzel.
re: What Musical Theatre Song Is Your Top Played on iTunes?  Jun 25 2008, 09:19:22 AM
Find Your Grail-Spamalot
re: [title of show] - age appropriateness?  Jun 24 2008, 09:30:12 AM
Yeah....if you're afraid of Spring Awakening I'd say stay away from [tos].
re: Awkward Stage Door Moments  Jun 24 2008, 09:24:09 AM
I think stagedooring is a little pathetic after the age of 15 (and sometimes before) but after a performance of "Drowsy" my friend and I saw people waiting outside of "Cyrano" and since Jennifer Garner is one of my faves, we decided to wait too. I didn't have a playbill from her show so I had her sign the article on Cyrano from the Drowsy playbill.

When she signed I said something like "I loved you in 13 Going on 30. I'm gay, but if I wasn't I would totally go for you" or something

re: Anyone going to the [tos] 'ticketganza'?  Jun 18 2008, 01:00:25 PM
Your mom.
re: Anyone going to the [tos] 'ticketganza'?  Jun 18 2008, 12:45:07 PM
Just got back--couldn't believe how long the line was! If you bought a ticket you got a cast album and everyone was there to sign them. They were all super excited and, as always, cramazingly nice. I'm really interested to see how this show does on Broadway but with the turn out I saw today, I'd imagine quite well. Saw Seller and McCollum, Beresse, Christian Anderson, and Barret Foa.
re: Anyone going to the [tos] 'ticketganza'?  Jun 18 2008, 11:09:18 AM
I'll be there in twenty minutes!! God I love living in New York!
re: [title of show] Marketing  Jun 16 2008, 11:08:35 AM
That banner ad/video thing is frakkin hilarious.

Cramazing, if you will.

Site Rebuild  Jun 11 2008, 02:53:00 PM
According to MY friend who is in the show, Barbour is doing it.
re: I Don't Care What Anyone Says, I Love...  Jun 4 2008, 12:00:04 AM
I'm surprised no one has put this--maybe I am the only one.

Footloose the musical.

Let's hear it for the boy, indeed.

re: Daphne Rubin Vega in Sex and the City Movie  May 31 2008, 04:34:08 PM
Seth Stewart is on the steps of the place downtown that Miranda moves in to. He's there when they first look at the place (with the dog) and then again later when Carrie goes to visit on NYE.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You