News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LeTtHeSuNsHiNeIn2

Member Name: LeTtHeSuNsHiNeIn2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Marcie Dodd leaves 2nd National Tour of Wicked temporarily?
 Aug 18 2009, 01:58:32 PM
Anne is making her debut tonight as Elphaba according to her Facebook.
The Broadway Show League
 Jul 31 2009, 10:03:02 PM
Heyy everyone. I was just wondering if anyone has ever gone to see a game of the Broadway Show League. I was thinking of going to watch a game or two before I went back to school so I wanted to see if it would be worth the time to go.
re: What musicals of the last 20 years will be considerred classics fifty y
 Jul 31 2009, 09:45:29 PM
I'd have to say Wicked, Hairspray, Spring Awakening, Rent, Phantom........and just my personal opinion I think Hair but I don't think it is going to be around that long. Just because of the influence it has had on me.
re: Blithe Spirit Stage Door
 Jul 20 2009, 12:58:40 PM
I almost got hit by Angela Lansbury's car yesterday haha. I was walking in Schubert alley and all of a sudden I see a car coming toward me. Then I looked in the car and it was her.
We Love Hair!
 Jul 19 2009, 11:44:48 PM
OH..........MY.................GOD!!!!!! I saw it today and it was the best experience of my life!!!!!! I had Gavin right next to me chanting "Peace now, Freedom now!", received a daisy from Kaitlyn Kiyan saying "come to the rally", dancing on stage with Caissie Levy on the postcurtain call dance party. Oh my god I LOVED HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to go back so badly!! I am totally going back before I go back to school in August!!! To those of you who haven't seen it yet, GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You