News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Margot2

Member Name: Margot2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: FIRST WIVES CLUB REVIEW - FANTASTIC
 Aug 1 2009, 07:09:59 PM
I probably shouldn't respond to this. But no one sent me, I assure you. And I saw Carrie, by the way. Yes, I am old enough to have seen Carrie. I wonder if you are by your comments. I don't mean anything by that, except that I just saw this really fun, moving show that doesn't pretend to be something it's not, but really shines with joy and a great cast and I wanted to let you guys, who love theater enough to come on here and talk about it, that it is really good. I see now that this is more of
re: FIRST WIVES CLUB REVIEW - FANTASTIC
 Aug 1 2009, 02:41:39 PM
Wow, you guys take this really seriously. I've been on here a dozen times before. I've never signed up before. Started reading about this show because I knew I was seeing it. I don't live in San Diego (visiting a friend) and I love Broadway so I was excited. And then started reading some iffy stuff and some negative stuff. I joined to put on my unsolicited opinion and my experience. Who are you guys and why do you want things to fail? I really loved the show. Problems, yes, but it's really good.
FIRST WIVES CLUB REVIEW - FANTASTIC
 Aug 1 2009, 02:13:21 PM
I saw The First Wives Club last night on opening night. A friend of mine got tickets early so we had great seats. I've seen a lot of negative stuff on here and I have to say this was NOT my experience AT ALL. Rupert Holmes book is smart and funny. The score is catchy and, at times, thrilling. Sure a few songs need to be worked and maybe replaced, but there are several songs you go out singing. I woke up with a couple in my head this morning. The cast is splendid. All the leads are seasoned veter
FiRST WIVES CLUB REVIEWs?
 Aug 1 2009, 01:51:44 PM

anxious to see them!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You