pixeltracker

Color Purple and Jersey Boys Rush: Student or General?

Color Purple and Jersey Boys Rush: Student or General?

bigrab1018 Profile Photo
bigrab1018
#0Color Purple and Jersey Boys Rush: Student or General?
Posted: 3/29/06 at 5:41pm

Are these rushes student or general? and also, if tickets aren't available on Telecharge, would they have rush seats?
In other words, does TCP sell its front and second row seats or reserve them for rush people?

"Billy, put down that phylactery...we're Episcopalian." - Spelling Bee

Thesbijean
#1re: Color Purple and Jersey Boys Rush: Student or General?
Posted: 3/29/06 at 5:42pm

Jersey Boys is student and Color Purple general I believe.

bigrab1018 Profile Photo
bigrab1018
#2re: Color Purple and Jersey Boys Rush: Student or General?
Posted: 3/29/06 at 5:51pm

bump

broadwaylover4
#3re: Color Purple and Jersey Boys Rush: Student or General?
Posted: 3/29/06 at 5:54pm

yeah, TCP only sets aside those tickets for rush and you should get there early in the morning!

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#4re: Color Purple and Jersey Boys Rush: Student or General?
Posted: 3/29/06 at 5:55pm

yep, I've done both- Jersey is student and Color Purple is general. And actually the last time I did CP rush they were selling more than just the first and second center orch rows to the rush line, after they went through those two they were also selling side orch seats too.

bigrab1018 Profile Photo
bigrab1018
#5re: Color Purple and Jersey Boys Rush: Student or General?
Posted: 3/29/06 at 6:01pm

thanks a lot!
one more question, what time does the box office open for a friday curtain of TCP? in the morning or at 4?

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#6re: Color Purple and Jersey Boys Rush: Student or General?
Posted: 3/29/06 at 6:24pm

The box office opens at 10am at Color Purple. The earliest I've ever seen that people got into the rush tix line was 8am (this was over Spring Break, though), I usually get into the rush line btwn 9-10am. The box office starts selling the rush tix at noon, or earlier if the line waiting in the lobby is getting too long (I was there once when they started selling them at 11:30am, another time they started at 11am)....
Rush at Color Purple is all over and done with way before 4- I think 4pm might be the Jersey Boys rush tix time? (Someone else will have to answer that one)