James Barbour Arrested

surfgod Profile Photo
surfgod
#312james barbour arrested
Posted: 4/12/06 at 6:34pm

I've fallen off the wagon with a younger girl when I was twenty. She was gorgeous and certainly knew what she was up to. Something smacks of urine about this whole thing. Sometimes its difficult to be in control when a gorgeous young woman is the one seducing you. This type of thing happens all the time and doesn't get reported. It seems to me she got what she wanted at the time and it didn't bother her till now? WTF. I'm not saying Jim was right in what he did if he did, it but I'm sure many a man out there would fall prey to this type of woman. I certainly wouldn't pass up a free lunch if someone set it in front of me. Sounds like she's after something and is ruining two careers in the process.
Updated On: 4/12/06 at 06:34 PM

Flahooley Profile Photo
Flahooley
#335james barbour arrested
Posted: 6/5/06 at 6:48pm

Any updates on this case? Is he going to trial?

#336james barbour arrested
Posted: 6/7/06 at 1:14pm

Yes- any news???...

MargoChanning
#337james barbour arrested
Posted: 7/19/06 at 8:58am

And on a related note:

"A sicko saxophonist who performed in the Broadway musical "Sweet Charity" and once conducted youth orchestras was convicted of trying to seduce a 13-year-old girl.
A Manhattan federal jury returned its guilty verdict against Dennis Joseph - a musician who has performed at Carnegie Hall and worked at Nassau Community College.

Joseph, 41, who goes by the stage name "Dennis Stevens" and the Internet name "Dsax25" boasted about his sexual prowess - and his role as a substitute musician in "Sweet Charity" - in lewd e-mails to 13-year-old "Julie" - who was an undercover agent, authorities said."

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/sax_pervert_regionalnews_kati_cornell.htm

"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney

Videos