pixeltracker

Wicked Royal Variety Show performance

Wicked Royal Variety Show performance

snl89
#1Wicked Royal Variety Show performance
Posted: 12/12/06 at 8:34pm

so, the performance is now up on that forbidden site- and it is INCREDIBLE!! at least, to me it is Wicked Royal Variety Show performance

for those who like to nitpick Idina's voice they probably wont like it too much- but I'm one of those people who would get teary eyed watching her perform Defying Gravity even if she was having the worst vocal day possible. Her acting just... astounds me. Oh, and for the record, I DID think she sounded great, just perhaps a little bit strained in the end since she's been sick Wicked Royal Variety Show performance but the "kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity" is soooo gorgeous.

anyway, yeah, I just wanted to post and let anyone who might be interested know its up! I would post the link but... is that allowed? I mean, it's a legal video, but I wouldn't want to get in trouble since its off youtube

I don't need a life that's normal. That's way too far away. But something next to normal would be okay. Something next to normal is what I'd like to try. Close enough to normal to get by.

B3TA07 Profile Photo
B3TA07
#1re: Wicked Royal Variety Show performance
Posted: 12/12/06 at 8:46pm

what do we search

-Benjamin
--http://www.benjaminadgate.com/

B3TA07 Profile Photo
B3TA07
#2re: Wicked Royal Variety Show performance
Posted: 12/12/06 at 8:46pm

what do we search

-Benjamin
--http://www.benjaminadgate.com/

snl89
#3re: Wicked Royal Variety Show performance
Posted: 12/12/06 at 9:25pm

aggg shoot, I'm sorry guys, I didn't realize its not really showing up when you search yet! It will though I'm sure, it just takes a while for it the register in the search engine I think.

seriously, I'm so tempted to post the link... but I just dont want to get in trouble. Do you guys think its okay if its legal?

I don't need a life that's normal. That's way too far away. But something next to normal would be okay. Something next to normal is what I'd like to try. Close enough to normal to get by.

Videos