pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? - Naughty Nine

Can the Adults Please Smoke? - Naughty Nine

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#1231re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? - Naughty Nine
Posted: 9/22/06 at 1:03pm

It's o.k. Rath. I copied those messages to show him the karma you were sending him. re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? - Naughty Nine

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

mominator Profile Photo
mominator
#1460re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? - Naughty Nine
Posted: 9/28/06 at 3:30pm

Mamie you were so lucky to find that t-shirt!

"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#2494re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? - Naughty Nine
Posted: 10/11/06 at 6:57am

YAHOO!!! DD's coming!

Good morning everybody. Carbs anyone?

re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? - Naughty Nine

www.thebreastcancersite.com
A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#3692re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? - Naughty Nine
Posted: 10/24/06 at 9:13am

Good morning all! Incredibly busy day today and it's supposed to be worse tomorrow. Plus it's freezing outside. Plus the day is going to extend into an evening 'function' with the office. (Of course it does come with a free meal at Ruth's Chris Steak House. And no, Harris. I do not eat steak. It'll be fish for me.)

Somms - do you have a pink microwave? re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? - Naughty Nine

HARPO!!! Are you living in NY now?

Hi Boobsy. I hope you're having a lovely day.

A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#3967re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? - Naughty Nine
Posted: 10/26/06 at 7:03am

*the cows bring a cart with pumpkin muffins, apple turnovers, french toast , and coffee.

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#4011re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? - Naughty Nine
Posted: 10/26/06 at 9:12am

G'morning all. One of the girls in the office just came in with this big grin on her face. She just 'floated' by everyone, got around the corner, and immediately started squealing. All we could see was her left hand extended out in the hallway - and flashing her new engagement ring in the sun. This naturally started all the other girls in the office squealing and shouting and all the fellows are offering coffee toasts and everyone is smiling and grinning and happy.

And I can only think - EVERYONE deserves a chance for this kind of silly, over the top happiness.

(You've just heard my last editorial comment for the day. Now pass the coffee. Just make sure there's a shot of whiskey in it.)

A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#4297re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? - Naughty Nine
Posted: 10/27/06 at 5:18am

*the cows dressed as their fav bww members enter with waffles, eggs french toast, muffins, and coffee .

i think we should have a pre halloween party that lasts till weds yay

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#4533re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? - Naughty Nine
Posted: 10/28/06 at 6:46am

Holy cats, Boobs! Now THAT's a Holloween avatar!

A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#4550re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? - Naughty Nine
Posted: 10/29/06 at 8:27am

Sounds like a good idea. Want to share a room? Maybe Sat and Sun night? I'm staying at our old hotel for my next trip in December. Just a quick overnighter though.

A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#4818re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? - Naughty Nine
Posted: 10/31/06 at 7:00pm

he he he

*light a bag on boobs front porch, rings bell , runs off giggling*

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!