pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? Tawdry Thirteen

Can The Adults Please Smoke? Tawdry Thirteen

postergirl
#1061since you asked, Miss Pennywise......
Posted: 4/17/07 at 11:47am

Of course you sound like a doting parent who thinks everything their child does is adorable.......but there's nothing wrong with that. I do have a couple of questions which are none of my gd business and you need not answer.
1. Do you have a husband? (i.e. is there any "psychology" to his new play?)
2. Is he aware of his title of "Little Sir"?
3. As I recall from the Hallowe'en pictures, he has a sister. Does she get more airtime at home than she does on this board?

postergirl
#1077Can the adults please smoke?
Posted: 4/17/07 at 12:16pm

I certainly didn't mean to be unkind, and apologize if my questions were taken that way. As I said, there's nothing wrong with being a doting parent. I was only curious, having read many posts about MP and her family, and seeing her son's Barbie creations on the theme of Drowsy. When someone shares so much about their family, I'm afraid it makes nosy people curious. Good to know she has a fierce defender.

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#3454Can the adults please smoke?
Posted: 5/2/07 at 10:42pm

It's a true wonder of nature the way they coordinate all four feet in those dances!

www.thebreastcancersite.com
A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#4031Can the adults please smoke?
Posted: 5/7/07 at 9:31pm

Hello kiddies. It's back to work tomorrow. I took off Friday and Monday so I could spend some time with my mom before she leaves and now I'm feeling the Sunday-night-blues. Ah well - it's the curse of the working class!

www.thebreastcancersite.com
A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!