pixeltracker

Betty Buckley "DOLLY" opening in Cleveland/ Casting News ?- Page 16

Betty Buckley "DOLLY" opening in Cleveland/ Casting News ?

broadwayboy222 Profile Photo
broadwayboy222
#375Betty Buckley in Hello Dolly
Posted: 12/10/18 at 10:52pm

At first Betty seemed a little cold, but as the evening went on she warmed up beautifully. She also seemed to slightly stutter during her opening monologue slightly, but nothing major. I thought overall, though she was definitely more subtle and less larger than life, as has come to be expected in a way when it comes to our Dolly's, she was equally as funny and as charming as her predecessors. If anything I give Betty and the casting team kudos for giving us a slightly different take on Dolly than is the norm. 

broadwayboy222 Profile Photo
broadwayboy222
#376Betty Buckley in Hello Dolly
Posted: 12/10/18 at 11:08pm

Also, forgot to mention, another moment I found to be hysterically unique with Betty was during the title number, when, before going around the passarelle (either for the song or the encore, I forger which) she did a hysterically over dramatic adjustment of her breasts! This most definitely did not happen with the other Dolly's and was quite unexpected, in the most comic way possible! 

callontrevy
#377Betty Buckley in Hello Dolly
Posted: 12/16/18 at 5:48pm

Does anyone know if they are selling the unsigned window cards at the Merch Stand that say:

"4 WINNER TONY AWARDS

BEST REVIVAL OF A MUSICAL 

BETTY 

BUCKLEY 

HELLO, 

DOLLY!

BROADWAY’S GREATEST MUSCIAL.”

Or are they just selling signed them for BCEFA? If so how much do they go for unsigned? Signed?

Updated On: 12/16/18 at 05:48 PM

Videos