pixeltracker

Is Anyone Going To See The Public Theatre's Not So Public Performance of ROMEO & JULIET Tonight?- Page 2

Is Anyone Going To See The Public Theatre's Not So Public Performance of ROMEO & JULIET Tonight?

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#25Is Anyone Going To See The Public Theatre's Not So Public Performance of ROMEO & JULIET Tonight?
Posted: 6/19/12 at 2:53am

Sorry, guys. The announcement I honestly expected to happen did not come to pass. It was an awesome night, but not one perhaps that will go down in the books.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#26Is Anyone Going To See The Public Theatre's Not So Public Performance of ROMEO & JULIET Tonight?
Posted: 6/19/12 at 2:53am

Sorry, guys. The announcement I honestly expected to happen did not come to pass. It was an awesome night, but not one perhaps that will go down in the books.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

E.Davis Profile Photo
E.Davis
#27Is Anyone Going To See The Public Theatre's Not So Public Performance of ROMEO & JULIET Tonight?
Posted: 6/19/12 at 2:59am

Sandra Oh did this for 2 lines?

"I think lying to children is really important, it sets them off on the right track" -Sherie Rene Scott-

theaterkid1015 Profile Photo
theaterkid1015
#28Is Anyone Going To See The Public Theatre's Not So Public Performance of ROMEO & JULIET Tonight?
Posted: 6/19/12 at 3:06pm

How else was she going to afford to get in, E. Davis?

Some people paint, some people sew, I meddle.

Videos