pixeltracker

Susan Haskins of Theater Talk- Page 2

Susan Haskins of Theater Talk

ghostlight2
#25Susan Haskins of Theater Talk
Posted: 11/22/13 at 11:23am

I'm with almost everyone else here. Susan isn't the annoying one. Michael is.

"You want to talk about the most annoying woman in the world, its not Susan Haskins, its Jennifer Ashley Tepper! Can't stand that woman at all!"

Really, fashionguru_23? Annoying, I get, I guess. Her enthusiasm for theater is a bit much at times, but she has, at a very young age, created a very successful series that has brought excellent songs from failed musicals out of obscurity (Even If It Only Lasts a Minute, I think it's called). She recently wrote a theater book. It was touted here, and our own Rob Diamond attendied the book release party. She also, I think, has something to do with booking 54Below.

You have every right to dislike her, but I'm curious: why is it that you " Can't stand that woman at all!", with an exclamation point, no less?

Updated On: 11/22/13 at 11:23 AM

Mattbrain
#26Susan Haskins of Theater Talk
Posted: 11/22/13 at 11:35am

"It's Roma Torre I worry about, not because I don't like her, but because she often seems so uptight and unhappy."

Off-topic, I know but….this!

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

mybigsplash Profile Photo
mybigsplash
#27Susan Haskins of Theater Talk
Posted: 11/23/13 at 5:13pm

Well Susan Does all the work Riedel just shows up.

And I second what is said about Tepper. I find her abrasive and disgraceful. Was much better as an anonymous personality on twitter than on camera.

Stephen: "Could you grab me a coffee?" Me: "Would you like that with all the colors of the wind?"

ghostlight2
#28Susan Haskins of Theater Talk
Posted: 11/23/13 at 6:57pm

I am honestly baffled by the remarks about Ms Tepper. Annoying I can completely understand, but can you explain to me what you find "abrasive" or "disgraceful" about her? i have never ever heard her say a bad thing about anyone and she does a lot of good for Broadway.

Videos