pixeltracker

Joey Fatone - I wish this were a joke.- Page 2

Joey Fatone - I wish this were a joke.

Broadwaylilhead Profile Photo
Broadwaylilhead
#25It IS a joke, isn't it?
Posted: 5/16/04 at 1:37am

He's not the only boy band member coming to a show....

Call it a regime change...

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#26It IS a joke, isn't it?
Posted: 5/16/04 at 10:58am

Thank you localonecrew2!

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

BroadwayBound06 Profile Photo
BroadwayBound06
#27It IS a joke, isn't it?
Posted: 5/16/04 at 11:19am

What other Boy Band member?

Matt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
#28It IS a joke, isn't it?
Posted: 5/16/04 at 11:37am

Nick Lachey will be taking over in GOLDA'S BALCONY this fall.

"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."

HunterFosterIsMyGod Profile Photo
HunterFosterIsMyGod
#29It IS a joke, isn't it?
Posted: 5/16/04 at 12:09pm

i don't think he's cool enough to play a part that was once Hunter Foster's...i mean, COME ON, people! he was a member of *NSYNC!!!

Theatreboy33 Profile Photo
Theatreboy33
#30It IS a joke, isn't it?
Posted: 5/16/04 at 12:55pm

I thought he was great in My Big Fat Greek Wedding, and I do believe he can act, but on a very limmitted scale. WHile i think he is quite good at playing a playful tough guy, I highly doubt his ability to play the likes of Seymour. I feel his portrayal will be like far too many high school versions of the hero, plastic, hollow, and just plain flat. Nerd, yes, and nothing else. It's a shame. I'm sure they could have done a perfect switch with the Producers and placed Roger Bart in the role of Seymour. Now thatd be a treat.

Wayman_Wong
#31It IS a joke, isn't it?
Posted: 5/17/04 at 1:13am

Actually, Joey Fatone plays Seymour, starting June 24. Hunter Foster is leaving on June 6. During the interim, standby Jonathan Rayson will be filling in as Seymour.

EddieVarley Profile Photo
EddieVarley
#32It IS a joke, isn't it?
Posted: 5/17/04 at 8:24am

I think Fatone will be a welcome addition as Seymour, actually a great casting choice..and Hunter as Leo Bloom works for me also, he hopefully will bring some much needed energy to the stumbling "The Producers"....

Are you following BroadwayWorld.com yet on Facebook & Twitter? click here.

Videos