pixeltracker

What's Your Favorite Broadway Lyric?- Page 2

What's Your Favorite Broadway Lyric?

DancerGirl16 Profile Photo
DancerGirl16
#25re: What's Your Favorite Broadway Lyric?
Posted: 3/11/05 at 11:26am

"Sex is good but I'd rather be sailing." - A New Brain

"I feel so much spring within me" - A New Brain

When someone blunders, we say that he makes a misstep. Is it then not clear that all the ills of mankind, all the tragic misfortunes that fill our history books, all the political blunders, all the failures of the great leaders have arisen merely from a lack of skill in dancing. - Moliere

DancerGirl16
#26re: What's Your Favorite Broadway Lyric?
Posted: 3/11/05 at 11:26am

"Sex is good but I'd rather be sailing." - A New Brain

"I feel so much spring within me" - A New Brain

When someone blunders, we say that he makes a misstep. Is it then not clear that all the ills of mankind, all the tragic misfortunes that fill our history books, all the political blunders, all the failures of the great leaders have arisen merely from a lack of skill in dancing. - Moliere

Parks
#27re: What's Your Favorite Broadway Lyric?
Posted: 3/11/05 at 11:52am

"GET A JOB!
-Thank you...honey." --Q. Best. Line. Ever.

"If it walks like a Parks, if it wobbles like a Parks, then it's definitely fat and nobody loves it." --MA

DancerGirl16
#28re: What's Your Favorite Broadway Lyric?
Posted: 3/11/05 at 12:14pm

Sorry bout the double post guys - laptop issues

JadedBenevolence Profile Photo
JadedBenevolence
#29re: What's Your Favorite Broadway Lyric?
Posted: 3/11/05 at 6:48pm

"They like two brothers (brothers) who go on a date (who... WHAT!)" from Q, and "But it isn't my fault I was given those beans. You persuaded me to trade away my cow for beans. And without those beans there'd have been no stalk, to get up to the giant in the first place... wait a minute..." from Into the Woods

Also, the whole song of This Ain't Boheme... and L-A Boheeeeme from Rant. (Love the Forbidden Broadway for Rent)

"He says... he wants to be obsessed with art, like me. He says... he wants to redevelop the creative side of his brain." - Mark NYTW RENT

Videos