pixeltracker

Transamerica Content With Hot Feet- Page 2

Transamerica Content With Hot Feet

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#25re: Transamerica Content With Hot Feet
Posted: 7/19/06 at 8:58am

Well here we are discussing Transamerica and they have a thread with their name on it. I guess they won.

PS If Transamerica wants people to look at their logo, at least create a dynamic design for their Broadway show poster that people will want to look at.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

QueenS
#26re: Transamerica Content With Hot Feet
Posted: 7/20/06 at 2:08pm

1) My favorite part of that article is when it lists other "Hot Feet" opportunities: along with a national tour and productions in the Far East, it also lists the "Hot Feet" excercise video!!!

2) Insiders say that Hines did not direct the show and, in fact, would leave rehearsals and run-thrus during book scenes.

RentBoy86
#27re: Transamerica Content With Hot Feet
Posted: 7/20/06 at 2:18pm

Then why would Hines not (1) leave the show all together or (2) tell them to take his name down from director billing.

QueenS
#28re: Transamerica Content With Hot Feet
Posted: 7/20/06 at 2:41pm

Darned if I know why anyone would want their name associated with that show. Transamerica, Hines, or otherwise...

Videos