Matthew Morrsion

nomdeplume
#25re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/25/06 at 10:16pm

Love his work and commitment as an artist.

Love his artistry.

Respect him.

Tagi, you are a silly beast.

butnooneisme Profile Photo
butnooneisme
#26re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/25/06 at 10:27pm

I agree with many of the previous posts, seeing as I love Matty Fresh, seeing as he's a great actor, an amazing singer (I could/do listen to him sing Light in the Piazza songs on constant repeat) ... and he's absolutely gorgeous. I really want to see him again but this time in a true leading role, not just supporting.

and the feeling
and the light
moving on.

In my picture: I'm Sally in pink on the far left!

tagiunagi
#27re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 1:26am

Nom, I'm gunna quote my girl Xtina and say, "Don't you bring me down today!"

Question: Will Esparza win for The Homecoming? BobbyBubby: I hope so. If only for the mental health of many people on this board.

nomdeplume
#28re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 1:29am

And you quoted with rhyme, Tagi!

Well done!

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#29re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 1:34am

To the first question: no. I don't think he'd fit the part at all.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

tagiunagi
#30re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 1:52am

Xtina's music really speaks to me. The way that Matthew's pants speak to me. re: Matthew Morrsion

Ahhh, I love being crass.

Question: Will Esparza win for The Homecoming? BobbyBubby: I hope so. If only for the mental health of many people on this board.

nomdeplume
#31re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 1:55am

Too familiar...

tagiunagi
#32re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 1:58am

Here we go again...

nomdeplume
#33re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 2:04am

So. Updated On: 8/26/06 at 02:04 AM

tagiunagi
#34re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 2:09am

Has Matty Fresh ditched Broadway for Hollywood aspirations a la Cheno?

nomdeplume
#35re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 2:35am

Can't begrudge him a good paycheck, whatever he does.

tagiunagi
#36re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 2:51am

I can begrudge him if he keeps putting out work like that god awful Once Upon a Mattress movie!!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#37re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 1:46pm

It was with the legendary Carol Burnett.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

tagiunagi
#38re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 3:35pm

I don't care if the Queen of Sheeba was in that movie, it was terrible!

Chanticleer148 Profile Photo
Chanticleer148
#39re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 3:36pm

Was Matthew good in the play last Fall? Does anyone know? I'm sure it was wonderful.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#40re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 3:39pm

Naked Girl? He was very good in the play and very bi.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

nomdeplume
#41re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 3:40pm

He was very good in Naked Girl on the Appian Way. Good physicality, delivery and comic timing. The play itself was not so good.

I was beside an older woman at another show who had seen it and asked her (she didn't like the play) if there was any performance in it she liked. "Oh, the boy from Piazza," she said. "He was good!"

How long will he be the "boy from Piazza' is what I wanna know.

tagiunagi
#42re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 3:43pm

Query of the day - Which was better: Naked Girl or Once Upon a Mattress? For me, both were painful to sit through, but I did so because of my love for Matthew.

americanboy99 Profile Photo
americanboy99
#43re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 3:45pm

random question:

there's been lots of talk of actors with no pants. got me thinking. does anyone know where i can find a viceo of THAT SCENE from take me out on braodway online. if you do, pm please.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#44re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 3:45pm

At least he's still being called a boy! Private joke for Corine2.

Yero
#45re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 3:46pm

"Query of the day - Which was better: Naked Girl or Once Upon a Mattress? For me, both were painful to sit through, but I did so because of my love for Matthew."
How about Naked Girl Upon a Mattress... no?

"I have this mental image of Patti barreling down the street and pushing tourists out of her way." -colleen_lee

tagiunagi
#46re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 3:48pm

Yo, I want Naked Matthew Upon a Mattress!!

nomdeplume
#47re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 3:49pm

I did not see Once Upon a Mattress yet.

I would actually like to see it for his solos and for the Spanish dancing part of it as I would like to see him dance and I never really have. Does he dance in the movie?

tagiunagi
#48re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 3:51pm

I could be wrong, but I don't remember any Spanish Dancing in the movie. My strongest memories of that movie were the horrible cinemetography (sp?) during "Shy" and Carol's big lips.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#49re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/26/06 at 3:53pm

nom- You've never seen Mr. Morrison dance?

Videos