pixeltracker

Top 15 favorite recent cast recordings.- Page 2

Top 15 favorite recent cast recordings.

RentHead2 Profile Photo
RentHead2
#25re: Top 15 favorite recent cast recordings.
Posted: 10/25/06 at 11:23am

Love when I get to list my favorites and my not so greats but here we go in order the way I listen to them - top 10

1. The Wedding Singer - I listen to this one at least a couple times a day; specifically "saturday night in the city" "all about the green" and "let me come home"

2. Bright Lights, Big City - One of the best recordings I own - look at the performers in it Wilson, Sherie, Bolger, Ebersole

3. Footloose - I just love this one; I love the combination of movie songs/original songs it it.

4. The Great American Trailor Park - Okay this one is a guilty pleasure.

5. The Last 5 Years - one of the best written; best performed; best everything. It seems everything these two do together are on my list.

6. See What I Wanna See
7. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
8. Reefer Madness - LA Recording
9. The Wild Party - Lippa
10. Rent

I made a list of all your faults, it was quite detailed and lengthy too and when I read it through I missed you. Your like a classic Eagles song, you just cant help but sing along even though it sometimes gets annoying too. I just know I want to be wherever I can wake and see you there next to me. **High Fidelity** Love is what I do **The Wedding Singer** Xanadu - Best NEW Musical of the Season!

Videos