pixeltracker

Jaystarr's Special Photo Thread on THE FABULOUS FOX THEATER in Atlanta.- Page 2

Jaystarr's Special Photo Thread on THE FABULOUS FOX THEATER in Atlanta.

sesot Profile Photo
sesot
#25re: Jaystarr's Special Photo Thread on THE FABULOUS FOX THEATER in Atlanta.
Posted: 1/23/08 at 3:53am

You forgot to take the cold weather back with you:) I guess we should have warned you that if there is even a mention of snow flurries the city shuts down and all the grocery stores will be empty.
I'm glad you enjoyed your trip despite the weather. Thank you for sharing all the pictures. I knew you would enjoy the Alliance theatre; not surprised you may have liked it better than Cats. Don't quote me on this but I think that some of the stars are made with coke bottles. The organ is known as the "Mighty Mo" and is the second largest theater organ in the world. They play it before all the plays/musicals and before the movies during the summer movie festival. The theatre is beautiful, it's a shame the pictures couldn't demonstrate how amazing the ceiling is. If anyone is interested you can learn more about the hx of the theatre and the organ @ http:www.foxtheatre.org. It is definitely a must see for anyone visiting Atlanta. They offer tours too. If you live in ATL, you can be a volunteer usher and see the shows of your choice for free. It is really a cushy job; your done after 5-10 minutes into the second act. You can also usher for other events like the ballet, concerts, comedy shows, etc. It's a great opportunity for anyone on a budget.

Out of curiosity jay- how was the new World of Coke museum?

Videos