shrek lottery

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#25re: shrek lottery
Posted: 11/28/08 at 9:54pm

No ~ they tell you when you're signing up that it's obstructed view. I have only sat in B2 and don't find it THAT bad (folding your jacket and sitting on it helps a bit). The stage does slope up on the ends though, so B6 and 8 (and I assume B 5 and 7) are going to be more obstructed. (Likewise I'd assume B1 is equivalent to B2 ~ and B3 and B4 are in between in terms of obstruction). I don't know what it's like in the boxes.

No, they do not pick the seats based on the order your name is drawn ~ it's the order in which you line up. I don't know if you can request a box or not ~ I've been happy with B2 ~ which seems to be the first one out.

I haven't tried it for a Saturday matinee, but I'd imagine it would be similar to today when it was probably 50-70 people. You CAN enter for both the matinee and evening show (at least you could today) but you can only win once per day ~ and if you're picked for the matinee you can't change to the evening if you are picked then.

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

Broadway_Boy
#26re: shrek lottery
Posted: 11/29/08 at 8:40pm

I want to go try the lotto tomorrow, but since the box office doesn't open until 12, is the lotto still at 10?

Check out the app Todaytix if you haven't already for theatre tickets around the world. My referral code is DGHVR

Videos