pixeltracker

how did (insert name) never play (insert role)- Page 3

how did (insert name) never play (insert role)

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#50re: how did (insert name) never play (insert role)
Posted: 1/3/06 at 9:57pm

Blanche, thanks for the info on the character I'm sure you know very well. I always figured Blanche was played by actresses in their late 40s. I would love to see what Donna Murphy could do with a dramatic role of this dimension, just like I believe Fosca is one of the best-written women in musical theatre, Blanche has to be in the top three best written women in dramatic plays.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

#51re: how did (insert name) never play (insert role)
Posted: 1/5/06 at 1:33am

how did aaron lazar never play chris in miss saigon??? thats NUTS!

Theatreboy49 Profile Photo
Theatreboy49
#52re: how did (insert name) never play (insert role)
Posted: 1/5/06 at 1:44am

How did Taye Diggs never play John in Miss Saigon

How did Judy Kaye never play Rose in Gypsy (Bernedette was phenominal but i tottaly see kaye in the role)

How did Marin Mazzie never play the Spider woman (I think she'd be good, it'd be very intresting)

<------ Me and my friends with patti Lupone at my friends afterparty for her concert with audra mcdonald during the summer of 2007.
"I am sorry but it is an unjust world and virtue is only triumphant in theatricle performances" The Mikado

#53re: how did (insert name) never play (insert role)
Posted: 1/5/06 at 1:54am

WOW! how DID Taye never play John??!!!

Theatreboy49 Profile Photo
Theatreboy49
#54re: how did (insert name) never play (insert role)
Posted: 1/5/06 at 1:55am

i dont know but he should have.

<------ Me and my friends with patti Lupone at my friends afterparty for her concert with audra mcdonald during the summer of 2007.
"I am sorry but it is an unjust world and virtue is only triumphant in theatricle performances" The Mikado

Videos