#51re: 'Oooh...I got the chills'
Posted: 8/21/06 at 11:22pm

-um, LOTS of times in les mis, namely:
One More Day
Empty Chairs and Empty Tables
Bring Him Home
Finale (HUGE, HUUUGE chills)
-RENT, Seasons of Love
-RENT, Finale B (oddly enough even moreso in the movie than in the show, words can not DESCRIBE the chills I got durring the montage in the movie)
-Wicked, Defying Gravity (first time I heard it off the obcr? omg. that was when I really became attached to idina. And then even moreso when I saw it)
-Aida, The Gods Love Nubia, Written in the Stars, and I Know The Truth

I don't need a life that's normal. That's way too far away. But something next to normal would be okay. Something next to normal is what I'd like to try. Close enough to normal to get by.

JamesMacon Profile Photo
JamesMacon
#52re: 'Oooh...I got the chills'
Posted: 8/21/06 at 11:28pm

snl89 -
I agree with you about the RENT movie. I got crazy chills during the film, constantly thinking to myself, "Am I really watching this? Is this really happening?" Everytime a new song would start I would get goosebumps.

#53re: 'Oooh...I got the chills'
Posted: 8/22/06 at 2:09am

The harmony in the Finale of Les Mis (Take my hand and lead me to salvation...)
I actually got such bad chills during "Statues and Stories" from Light in the Piazza that I almost started crying.

Whenever I listen to the Color Purple reprise.

Pretty much during any good harmony I get the chills.

gavrochegirl
#54re: 'Oooh...I got the chills'
Posted: 8/22/06 at 2:17am

"The world is full of happiness that I have never known" -- On My Own. Melissa Lyons' version. Yes, I know, I'm biased, but seriously. I did get chills.

Also, the Flagship Maker song from Songs From A New World gave me chills all over.

What the puck?!

Videos