pixeltracker

Name a West End Musical you wish had opened on Broadway but never did.- Page 3

Name a West End Musical you wish had opened on Broadway but never did.

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#50re: Name a West End Musical you wish had opened on Broadway but never did
Posted: 5/21/07 at 10:16pm

Im sorry mister matt but we must have seen different shows.

Ive been dragged to that show twice , the set is CHEAP to say the least(its a silver box with a few seats and buttons and some silly inflatable things), The book is like a kids show's book, The cheesy ,The costumes were average.

Its the kind of show where they expect people to be excited by balls been thrown in to the audience and performing some Great classic songs averagely, But each to there own is what i say , i know it has a lot of fans and thats cool x

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

InfiniteTheaterFrenzy Profile Photo
InfiniteTheaterFrenzy
#51re: Name a West End Musical you wish had opened on Broadway but never did
Posted: 5/21/07 at 10:32pm

Witches of Eastwick
Our House

Two of the best shows I've seen in my life.

[title of show] on Broadway. it's time. believe.

#52re: Name a West End Musical you wish had opened on Broadway but never did
Posted: 5/21/07 at 10:33pm

Blood Brothers with Petula Clark? For Cris-sakes, she's like 100. She'd be playing Great Gramma Johnstone not Mrs. Johnstone... Plus she can't sing it at all. I saw her on Bway do it and it was embarassing. The Cassidys on the other hand were GREAT! I am sorry Stephanie Lawrence couldn't do it with the Cassidy's- that would ahve been great.

The Goat
#53re: Name a West End Musical you wish had opened on Broadway but never did
Posted: 5/22/07 at 1:55pm

I agree with those who mentioned "Spend, Spend, Spend;" "Closer to Heaven;" and "Jerry Springer: the Opera." And I have been looking for the cast recording of "Spend, Spend, Spend" for years, but I think they only sold it at the theatre, and I stupidly didn't get one, thinking I could get it cheaper at a record store!

Videos