pixeltracker

Hadestown tour questions.- Page 4

Hadestown tour questions.

inception Profile Photo
inception
#75Hadestown tour questions.
Posted: 11/8/23 at 9:50am

Saw the first performance of their week in Vancouver last night.  What a privilege to have Lana Gordon as Persephone.  I actually liked her more than Amber Gray, who felt like a cartoon when I saw the show on Bwy in 2019.

Rest of cast was OK.  

I do still feel like they could have cut maybe 45 minutes out of this show and it would be better.

Interesting to hear reactions at the ending from audience members who don't know the show.

I like to go into shows prepared: knowing the music, knowing the spoilers.  I'm a bit surprised that there are people who don't know anything about what they are about to see - especially when it is something that isn't exactly new.

inception Profile Photo
inception
#76Hadestown tour questions.
Posted: 11/8/23 at 9:52am

Saw the first performance of their week in Vancouver last night.  What a privilege to have Lana Gordon as Persephone.  I actually liked her more than Amber Gray, who felt like a cartoon when I saw the show on Bwy in 2019.

Rest of cast was OK.  

I do still feel like they could have cut maybe 45 minutes out of this show and it would be better.

Interesting to hear reactions at the ending from audience members who don't know the show.

I like to go into shows prepared: knowing the music, knowing the spoilers.  I'm a bit surprised that there are people who don't know anything about what they are about to see - especially when it is something that isn't exactly new.

Videos