pixeltracker

Broadwayworld.com The Musical- Page 4

Broadwayworld.com The Musical

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#75re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 4/24/08 at 2:28am

Wow, three years. Pretty major bump there.

I have no idea who would play me lol

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

LimelightMike Profile Photo
LimelightMike
#76re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 4/24/08 at 2:32am

Norbs is in final negotiations to play me. Haha!
Short, cute, charming ... Yep, that about covers it!

dramarama2 Profile Photo
dramarama2
#77re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 4/24/08 at 3:29am

Oooh. I wanna write some songs!!! Anyone want to send me some lyrics or song ideas/names and i'll write an updated song(s)...might not be as good as Marc's but it'll be good.

Anyone?

A little known fact is that in the original screenplay, Pan's Labyrinth was Pan's FLAByrinth. Hmmmmmmm...glad they changed it.

LimelightMike
#78re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 4/24/08 at 3:32am

This would surely make a lovely project!

I'll glady pen some lyrics as well...

How's about starting-off by poking fun at myself
with the ballad, "Ode to Being (Too) Positive",
"Bright 'n' Sunny on Broadway", "It's Another Rave from Mike", or somethin' like that, dramarama? Haha!
Updated On: 4/24/08 at 03:32 AM

dramarama2 Profile Photo
dramarama2
#79re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 4/24/08 at 3:41am

Yeah, but If we do a song about you...everyone will wanna have a song lol. And if we were to give everyone on BWW a song it'd be like a 9 hour epic in 3 parts, like Utopia.

A little known fact is that in the original screenplay, Pan's Labyrinth was Pan's FLAByrinth. Hmmmmmmm...glad they changed it.

LimelightMike
#80re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 4/24/08 at 3:42am

...We'll make it a full company number!

There ya have it, problem a-solved! re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical

dramarama2 Profile Photo
dramarama2
#81re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 4/24/08 at 3:44am

Yeah maybe a line each? lol

Maybe we should start with the opening full company number...which should be the title song.

LimelightMike
#82re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 4/24/08 at 3:46am

Agreed!

Well, let's think about this for a moment.

FORMAT - As co-lyricists/librettists, should we go with the 90-minutes, or full-on 2+ hrs? Somethin' to ponder, I'm sure LoL

BTW, this would be all the more logical to discuss via Facebook, or sooomething. Just tossin' it out there.
Updated On: 4/24/08 at 03:46 AM

dramarama2 Profile Photo
dramarama2
#83re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 4/24/08 at 3:50am

Someone might be stealing our ideas as we speak O_O.

Not Barker, Todd. Profile Photo
Not Barker, Todd.
#84re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 4/24/08 at 8:24am

I want Harvey to play me, and Idina to play Lizzy. But I want everyone to play themselves in the workshop.

We need a chorus number for all the posters who get all mad at people for being bitter and closed minded. It will be intense.

"We are not hostile!/We are not hostile!/You hate everything that's not in style/You simple minded agenda ridden whores/You're just bitter cause your life is a bore/Go cry to your mother, she's just upstairs/We love Broadway by bitching like bears"

PLEASE! Do not post anything negative or dramatic! DidYouReallyHearMe has LOST the ability to ignore such posts and he will comment! Please, help him.

With Clay Aiken in Spamalot, all of Broadway is singing a collective "There! Right! There!" -Me-

"Not Barker, Todd is the only person I've ever known who could imitate Katherine Hepburn...in print." -nmartin-

BustopherPhantom Profile Photo
BustopherPhantom
#85re: Broadwayworld.com The Musical
Posted: 4/24/08 at 9:08am

Alison Pill, if you're listening, I want you to play me. Never mind that we're different genders: you can do it!

There has to be a number about one of the nights when a new show opens and we're waiting for reviews (particularly a bad show with the defenders and haters battling each other the whole time).

"Y'know, I think Bertolt Brecht was rolling in his grave."
-Nellie McKay on the 2006 Broadway production of The Threepenny Opera, in which she played Polly Peachum

Videos