Matthew Morrsion

tagiunagi
#75re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/27/06 at 12:03am

He would dance to the song "Dance like an Egyptian." Doesn't Eddie Murphy sing that song? What song does Eddie Murphy sing?

Question: Will Esparza win for The Homecoming? BobbyBubby: I hope so. If only for the mental health of many people on this board.

Yero
#76re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/27/06 at 12:04am

I'm surprised people haven't said anything about the Today Show video on that website I posted about.

"I have this mental image of Patti barreling down the street and pushing tourists out of her way." -colleen_lee

nomdeplume
#77re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/27/06 at 12:07am

Yero, when I hook up the flash thing that I don't like because it makes ads move around on my computer I will check it out. I have to figure out how to undo that first after I activate it or everything starts flying around going wild on my screen.

But for Matthew...I'd suffer computer stuff.

'Course I'd rather see him dance at this age he is now than as the peewee he was in Hairspray. Updated On: 8/27/06 at 12:07 AM

Trish2
#78re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/27/06 at 12:13am

You are SOOO right. I actually found that hip hop dvd and bought it. Its called SIMPLY FUNK and Matthew is amazing in it ! He can even do hip hop dance-the man can do anything !!!

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#79re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/27/06 at 12:15am

He is such a nice guy.
You can see me interview him on video at Broadway Under The Stars.
Link: http://www.corinescorner.com
I had a blast interviewing him for the video.
PS He was wonderful as Link and I also adored him in LITP.
I wish they gave him the role of Tarzan. He would have been perfect in that role and he and Chester have a bond.
I could also see him as The Wedding Singer.

nomdeplume
#80re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/27/06 at 12:18am

I'll bet, unlike Steve Lynch, that Matthew can do that worm thing.

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#81re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/27/06 at 12:30am

He deserves a big role on Broadway now.
PS He is at his best now. Take a look at him in the video.
He is handsome but his voice is even sexier than his appearance.

LOL! He is a very eloquent and refined gentleman.
Be careful watching the video some of you might not be able to handle it. Keep a tissue next to you so you don't drool. re: Matthew Morrsion
If they ever had a role for a Prince, he is about as close as you can get to Prince Charming. Updated On: 8/27/06 at 12:30 AM

nomdeplume
#82re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/27/06 at 12:38am

Drool, are you crazy?

I'd be much more likely to shed a tear of empathy if he said anything sad. Like he had a hangnail or something I would worry about. Or he'd missed supper. Or one of his arches was falling. Or he was going to suffer through tatto removal. Or he had a toothache. Or he got a paper cut.

You know there's a lot he has that could go wrong. I'd have to be very careful what I listened to. I might not be able to sleep, worrying over it all... Ingrown toenail... Updated On: 8/27/06 at 12:38 AM

big_girls_don't_cry
#83re: Matthew Morrsion
Posted: 8/27/06 at 1:13pm

anything. He is totally awsome and was so good in hairspray.
'
I did standing room for Hairspray and in the end for " you can't stop the beat" they come from the back. he was behind me streching before he entered. i didn't say anything to him. i should have!"

Videos