pixeltracker

Young Frankenstein on Amex Presale NOW- Page 4

Young Frankenstein on Amex Presale NOW

jean6
#75re: Young Frankenstein on Amex Presale NOW
Posted: 7/15/07 at 7:28pm

just got tkts today. I also thought it was for general public. Luckily my friend had an amex card. We picked the lesser of two evils. Got row K (almost at the end) and row M (also almost to the end right side of orchestra. Picked this over Dress Circle Row D.

Hope it is okay for viewing. Reading these posts seems like this is huge huge theatre. Hope we don't have a partial view. I asked and they said NO! but who knows.

I also was on tktmaster web site all morning and was kicked off each and every time. I only got tkts when I called.

DO you think when it actually opens up to Public, the seats will be better?

LimelightMike Profile Photo
LimelightMike
#76re: Young Frankenstein on Amex Presale NOW
Posted: 7/15/07 at 7:42pm

Probably not. Everyone who's interested in getting tickets will have the same struggle - It'll just be all the more difficult with tickets available for EVERYONE. Haha!

I myself am STILL scrounging for seats. re: Young Frankenstein on Amex Presale NOW

SFFrontRow
#77re: Young Frankenstein on Amex Presale NOW
Posted: 7/15/07 at 8:11pm

This is for Jean6 - for what it is worth, I posted this earlier - I was in row AA all the way on the right for the first show in this theater (Ragtime). Before the show, I expected to be missing parts of the action in the far corner on my side of the stage. But, when I actually saw the show, I was surprised that I did not miss anything.

I think that being on the far end of an aisle is less of an issue the further back you go. So rows K or M on the end may not be such a bad deal. I find that to the be same in other (smaller) Broadway houses as well.

Videos