Silent Night
Away in a Manger
Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas Updated On: 12/18/07 at 12:55 PM

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#126re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread-in Black and White
Posted: 12/18/07 at 1:19pm

Looks like you Daniel Reichard fans missed this announcement -

Adam Pascal, singer/songwriter Greg Naughton, Daniel Reichard and Lea Michele have all been confirmed for a special concert presentation of Alive In The World, by Paul Scott Goodman, which will take place at the Zipper Factory (336 West 37th St.) Sunday, January 13 and Monday January 14, 2008 at 7PM.

The production will benefit The Twin Towers Orphan Fund. Kurt Deutsch directs. Music direction is by Jim Abbott. Musical staging is by Dan Knechtges, Herrick Goldman is lighting designer. More cast members will be announced soon.

"Alive in the World is a bold new musical theater work about living and loving in post-9/11 New York City. Six characters explore feelings of longing, loss, hope, fear and happiness," explain press notes.

Alive in the World

obsessedjb Profile Photo
obsessedjb
#127re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread-in Black and White
Posted: 1/19/08 at 12:54pm

Daniel will be performing in Candide every night as opposed to alternating with somebody.

Friday, January 18, 2008

CANDIDE UPDATE

HEY FOLKS!

AN EXCITING UPDATE:

As of now, I'll be performing ALL performances of CANDIDE. I'll play the role of Candide in each and every performance with both casts. I'm very excited about this news, as it will not only help with the logistical inconveniences of not doing every show, but will also give me a chance to play with both casts. It's a great new development.

Hope you are all well.

DR

Updated On: 1/19/08 at 12:54 PM

Videos