pixeltracker

The Elaborate Entrance of Chad Deity

The Elaborate Entrance of Chad Deity

bob h
#1The Elaborate Entrance of Chad Deity
Posted: 5/3/10 at 8:15am

This fully deserves its Pulitzer Prize nomination. Raucous, hilarious fun and mockery of our fear of foreigners and terrorists.
Do see it.

After Eight
#2The Elaborate Entrance of Chad Deity
Posted: 5/3/10 at 10:30am

"This fully deserves its Pulitzer Prize nomination. Raucous, hilarious fun and mockery of our fear of foreigners and terrorists."

Yes, what copuld be more hilarious than mocking our fear of terrorists? I guess we should rather respect, honor, and lionize those who wish to destroy us. Yeah, real hilarious. No wonder the esteemeed experts of the Pulitzer Prize jury chose this as a finalist. It was right up their odious alley.

I thought the whole thing was ghastly in every respect, save the poor actors who had to play it. My sympathies to the lead, forced to spout torrents of verbiage which cascaded like the water over Niagara Falls. Unfortunately, not a word of it was clever, insightful, interesting, or anything that has not been heard a thousand times before. And the talk just goes on and on and on...

What a brilliant idea, a satire on professional wrestling! As if professional wrestling itself were not the most ludicrous self-parody of all, and far more effective than this misbegotten effort.

I commend the journlists of the Pulitzer Prize Committee for rejecting this bilge. And I hope they will seriously reconsider the "experts" they hire to pick the finalists.

Videos