pixeltracker

how big/comfortable are the seats in the Palace Theater?

how big/comfortable are the seats in the Palace Theater?

yay_gerb Profile Photo
yay_gerb
#1how big/comfortable are the seats in the Palace Theater?
Posted: 12/12/10 at 12:48am

i want to get my parents tickets to west side story before it closes but my father is a rather large person and i dont want to put him through 2 hours of uncomfortable hell. are the seats wide, specifically in the orchestra? thanks for the help!

BROADWAY IMPACT!
TAKE ACTION! EQUALITY!
http://www.broadwayimpact.com/

Luv2goToShows
#2how big/comfortable are the seats in the Palace Theater?
Posted: 12/12/10 at 7:21pm

I think most theaters seats are on the smaller side, might want to consider a side box or an aisle seat for him. You can call and ask if there are any seats available with removable armrests, handicap friendly seating for sliding out of a wheel chair.

Gary Indiana
#2how big/comfortable are the seats in the Palace Theater?
Posted: 12/12/10 at 10:25pm

I actually found that the seats at the Palace are on the roomier side, as far as Broadway theater seats go. Just to be on the safe side though, you should probably follow Luv's advice and get the folding armrest seats. If you call ticketmaster and ask for transfer seating (the seats are intended for people who need to transfer from a wheelchair to a theater seat), they should be able to help you. Those seats would probably provide your parents with a better view than a box since most theaters offer transfer seats on both side and center aisles, but a box would also give them more room.

aasjb4ever Profile Photo
aasjb4ever
#3how big/comfortable are the seats in the Palace Theater?
Posted: 12/12/10 at 10:33pm

op: not/not very

Videos