pixeltracker

RHoNY premiere- so Alex is a model now?

RHoNY premiere- so Alex is a model now?

iflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
#101RHoNY premiere- so Alex is a model now?
Posted: 5/21/11 at 12:43pm

The thing about Kelly is that we really don't know how she is with her friends because all we see are the fake "friendships" of the show.

Sonja just plain sickens me. There are few things more pathetic than a woman who treats every man as a sex object... especially at her stage of life. And after the vagina flash on the dining room table, try telling me that she didn't intentionally forget the petticoat of her costume last week.
She disgusts me.

And Ramona is a narcissist who is batsh*t crazy.

Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10

iflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
#107RHoNY premiere- so Alex is a model now?
Posted: 5/27/11 at 8:57am

Their behavior in another county and culture was SO embarrassing. Ramona and Sonja are just narcissistic entitled bitches who can't deal with the fact that they are middle aged. The "countess" and her "dahling" thing (when did THAT happen...I missed last year...) is obnoxious.

And I've always despised people who talk about the "help" or the people who live somewhere as if the were stupid and didn't exist. The look and semi-eyeroll on the maid's face when Ramona was unpacking said it all.

The Morocco trip, aside from being a shameless tourism promotion (which I can live with), is almost unwatchable because of the cringe factor. Yet, watch...and even look forward to ...I do.

Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10