pixeltracker

Normal Heart Merchandise & Stagedoor Questions

Normal Heart Merchandise & Stagedoor Questions

wdwfreak Profile Photo
wdwfreak
#1Normal Heart Merchandise & Stagedoor Questions
Posted: 4/24/11 at 7:05pm

Are they currently selling any merchandise for anyone that was there and has anyone been to the stagedoor yet? Just wondering...

Thanks
Updated On: 4/24/11 at 07:05 PM

James2 Profile Photo
James2
#2Normal Heart Merchandise & Stagedoor Questions
Posted: 4/24/11 at 9:13pm

I saw the show Wednesday night. I remember they had T-shirts, books that contained "The Normal Heart" and "The Destiny of Me" and no windowcards. They may have had mugs, but I don't recall.

The stage door did not have barricades, which I think they should after seeing how they crowded around Parsons, Pace, Barkin, Hickley and Mantello when they came out together. They did a photo shoot after the performance when I went, so it was around 40 minutes or more longer than it probably usually takes. After that, they exited in reasonable succession.

My avatar = A screencap from Avatar, arguably the greatest animated show of all

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#2Normal Heart Merchandise & Stagedoor Questions
Posted: 4/24/11 at 9:18pm

They're selling t-shirts whose proceeds will go to benefit several organizations:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=162103967183222&set=pu.148003548593264&type=1&theater

Generally, though, I don't really see this as being the most merch-appropriate show.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

wdwfreak Profile Photo
wdwfreak
#3Normal Heart Merchandise & Stagedoor Questions
Posted: 4/24/11 at 9:19pm

That's upsetting they don't have windowcards. I really love the artwork. Thanks for your response. Hopefully they will get it under control since it has been a couple of days since you saw it. I hate when people do that, happened to me Thursday at Love, Loss, & What I Wore, they crowded around Annie Starke and Rumer Willis and like pushed me aside. Hate it.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#4Normal Heart Merchandise & Stagedoor Questions
Posted: 4/24/11 at 9:21pm

I hope they have action figures soon.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#5Normal Heart Merchandise & Stagedoor Questions
Posted: 4/24/11 at 9:26pm

Me too. Ones that yell at you.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

everythingstaboo Profile Photo
everythingstaboo
#6Normal Heart Merchandise & Stagedoor Questions
Posted: 4/24/11 at 9:28pm

Been to the stage door on Thursday and only person that came out was Jim Parsons and Patrick Been who were both extremely sweet. I had to leave around 11:15 to catch my bus and no one else had come out. My friend who hung out for a little while longer said no one came out. But Jim and Patrick signed everything and took pictures with anyone who asked.

joeyinpa
#7Normal Heart Merchandise & Stagedoor Questions
Posted: 4/25/11 at 12:27pm

I saw the saturday mat. They had 2 t-shirts, magnet and a book. I asked the merch person about the window card and she said it's doubtful there will be one. As far as the stagedoor there were baracades up. The doorman was loud. Joe Mantello, Jim Parsons, Lee Pace, Luke MacFarlane and Patrick Breen all came out and signed and took pics with people. Larry Kramer also came out and signed a few playbills and took pics with fans. Ellen Barkin and John Benjamin Hickey didn't come out but there were 2 performances that day. I was happy so many in the cast came outside after the mat.

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#8Normal Heart Merchandise & Stagedoor Questions
Posted: 4/25/11 at 12:36pm

I hope they have action figures soon.

Ned Weeks with karate-chop action! Use to take out the evil gay mayor's assistant, throw milk cartons or give Felix a hand job.

Dr. Brookner and flame-shooting wheelchair sold separately.

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how

Videos