News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

LOCATION of Arcadia, Catch Me If You Can, and How To Succeed RUSH Tickets.

LOCATION of Arcadia, Catch Me If You Can, and How To Succeed RUSH Tickets.

dumbosbigears
#1LOCATION of Arcadia, Catch Me If You Can, and How To Succeed RUSH Tickets.
Posted: 4/29/11 at 5:10pm

I was wondering about the location of the Rush seats as well as whether or not the view is good (in those Rush seats) for Arcadia, Catch Me if You Can, and How To Succeed.

I'm going to New York in May for the first time, and I am trying to see as many shows as I can and save as much money as possible. I already have my tickets for Book of Mormon and Jerusalem, and I was planning on just using discount codes to get seats for the other three shows, but of course, money is an issue.

I'm willing to go really early to the box offices if the tickets are good, and if not, then I will fork out some more money to get the better seats.

Thanks a bunch!

bwayfan7000
#2LOCATION of Arcadia, Catch Me If You Can, and How To Succeed RUSH Tickets.
Posted: 4/29/11 at 5:16pm

How to Succeed's are all partial view. Mine were box, but my friends got extreme side orch seats, mostly. My view was very close to the stage, but quite partial.

"Art, in itself, is an attempt to bring order out of chaos."-Stephen Sondheim

AlfieByrne
#2LOCATION of Arcadia, Catch Me If You Can, and How To Succeed RUSH Tickets.
Posted: 4/29/11 at 5:26pm

I managed to get a rush ticket for a Wed. matinee of Arcadia 2 minutes to showtime. And my seat was row E center orch.

If you get How to Succeed side orch seats, you basically only miss one (or two?) non-significant scenes that take place on the high platforms. (Or at least that's what I missed when I sat house right.)

americanboy99 Profile Photo
americanboy99
#3LOCATION of Arcadia, Catch Me If You Can, and How To Succeed RUSH Tickets.
Posted: 4/29/11 at 5:48pm

My CATCH ME rush seats were rear mezzanine.

bwayfan7000
#4LOCATION of Arcadia, Catch Me If You Can, and How To Succeed RUSH Tickets.
Posted: 4/29/11 at 5:57pm

If you can help it, definitely sit orch then. I literally missed half the stage from the box...

aasjb4ever Profile Photo
aasjb4ever
#5LOCATION of Arcadia, Catch Me If You Can, and How To Succeed RUSH Tickets.
Posted: 4/29/11 at 6:07pm

If you don't terribly mind standing, you should shoot for standing room for How to Succeed. They're in the back of the orchestra and you get a great, FULL view of the stage.

bwayfan7000
#6LOCATION of Arcadia, Catch Me If You Can, and How To Succeed RUSH Tickets.
Posted: 4/29/11 at 6:10pm

If you don't mind standing, I totally agree with the above statement. I stood for Book of Mormon and it was TOTALLY worth it for me.

Pianolin717 Profile Photo
Pianolin717
#7LOCATION of Arcadia, Catch Me If You Can, and How To Succeed RUSH Tickets.
Posted: 4/29/11 at 7:51pm

My tickets for How To Succeed were D 12, I had a pretty good view! missed only minimal things, but the people who did rush and sat in front of me, I honestly don't know how they saw anything!

As far as Catch Me If You Can, my rush tickets were left box, seats 2/3 (they didn't sell 1). You can't see the back of the stage and you miss whatever happens on the left side of the stage when it's in the middle of the stage.. BUT the majority of the action happens downstage center, so it was fine!!

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#8LOCATION of Arcadia, Catch Me If You Can, and How To Succeed RUSH Tickets.
Posted: 4/29/11 at 7:53pm

I rushed CATCH ME the other day and had mid mezz.

beach2732 Profile Photo
beach2732
#9LOCATION of Arcadia, Catch Me If You Can, and How To Succeed RUSH Tickets.
Posted: 6/3/11 at 8:36pm

I rushed Arcadia last Saturday and had a seat in the first row of the balcony. It was a great view! The theatre is small, so you are still very close, plus I didn't have to look around any heads! :)

Videos