pixeltracker

Create your own Cirque du Soleil show!

Create your own Cirque du Soleil show!

Zarkana2
#1Create your own Cirque du Soleil show!
Posted: 2/16/12 at 5:25pm

Here's a little survey for all you Cirque du Soleil fans out there! If you had the chance to create your dream Cirque Show, what would you include?

-What acts would you have?
-What characters would be in the show?
-If a Broadway/famous singer joined the show, who would it be?
-What would the theme of the show be?
-Which composer (i.e. Stephen Schwartz, etc.)?
-Would you have a certain type of stage (arena like "La Nouba" or tent like "Varekai"?)?
-Touring or resident production?

Have fun with this! You can basically do anything you want with this. I'd love to see your answers!

broadway guy
#2Create your own Cirque du Soleil show!
Posted: 8/16/12 at 12:17pm

i dont know why anyone didnt comment on this thread its so cool! and something new!!

-For Acts i would have: power track,(im a power tracker lol),bungee,aerial straps, russian swing diving into water,clowning,trampoline,icarian games and maybe another water act.
-I would have Audra Mcdonald for a singer cause her voice is so majestic and grceful.I would Also have AAron Tveit and bernadette peters as singers.
- the Theme of the show would be "never growing up" This little boy would have these two guiding figures( kinda like a fairly odd parents thing) who take him to a "neverland" type place and the boy is on a quest to never grow up but in the end he has to say goodbye to his friends he has meet and return to the real world.
- I would want Lynn Ahrens and Stephen Flaherty to do the music and lyrics,and harold prince to direct the show anf give a really good plot line.
-I would want a "la nouba" type stadium.It would be a resident show.

Videos