pixeltracker

Encore Performance of Charles West.. Feeling Good

LampkinMusic Profile Photo
LampkinMusic
#1Encore Performance of Charles West.. Feeling Good
Posted: 3/2/12 at 8:24pm

Lampkin Music Group is proud to present an encore performance of "Charles West…Feeling Good!" starring Charles West at the Metropolitan Room. Street, NY. Monday, March 12th at 9:30 p.m. Tickets are $20.00 with a two drink minimum.$5.00 discount for MAC members.RSVP at (212)206-0440.

Having just appeared at the Cabaret Hotline Party at Laurie Beechman Theater on Feb 29th, a special appearance in January's Broadway on 22nd Street produced by Joseph Macchia and "The After Party for Von Freeman" January 11th at Iridium Jazz Club , Charles returns for his Metropolitan Room debut with this well received show. Songs include "I See Your Face Before Me" " Try to Remember" and "Butterfly". Of his debut, The Andrew Martin Report said: " His ability to communicate a lyric coupled with his glorious vocals and not merely handsome visage but charismatic and oh-so-sexy demeanor make him a natural for the art form. In point of fact, he comes across rather as a sane counterpart to Marc Kudisch, and should most certainly enjoy the same type of success in due time'.

Charles is currently standby for El Gallo in the NYC production of The Fantasticks. He appeared on Broadway in The Scarlet Pimpernel, and Cyrano, the Musical and played Chris in the 1st National tour of Miss Saigon. Other credits include: the concert production of Show Boat at Carnegie Hall; appearing as Emile in South Pacific, Freddy in My Fair Lady and Tony in a European tour of West Side Story. Recently, Charles has appeared with John Anthony Gilvey, author of the recent book, Jerry Orbach, Prince of the City: His Way from The Fantasticks to Law & Order at Borders, while also appearing as a guest on The Johnny Mandolin Show on radio.

Music Direction by Steven Ray Watkins; Direction by Mark Hawbecker; Musical Arrangements by Steven Ray Watkins and Charles West and Written by Mark Hawbecker and Charles West,

Clubsite