BIG BROTHER 16

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#250BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/26/14 at 1:03pm

Glad Derrick won, though the season was pretty boring in its predictability. Watching Cody hand the title to Derrick by evicting Victoria was the finale itself. The rest was just the requisite filler with no real excitement or tension. The big "reveals" were only mildly interesting in comparison with everything else that happened after Victoria's eviction (capped with Julie's most boring exit interview to date). Poor Victoria. I was secretly wishing she'd be in the final two and pull out a win based on the jury's sour grapes. Why did she ask Derrick that question about their final two deal from day one, then say she based her vote on "loyalty"? Did she take a bathroom break when Derrick answered the question?!?! And how did Zach make the top three for America's Favorite? Glad it wasn't Frankie, but I don't really get Zach's appeal. Like Frankie and Caleb, his ego bored me to no end. And his Evel Dick strategy was so transparent, tired, ineffective and stupid.

At least this season gave us Cody. I hope to see MUCH more of him in the future.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

ArtMan
#251BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/26/14 at 2:07pm

Mister Matt, there are pictures out there of Cody's underwear "modeling". Is that something you might be interested in???

ArtMan
#251BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/26/14 at 2:07pm

Double post

Updated On: 9/26/14 at 02:07 PM

Mister Matt
#253BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/26/14 at 2:22pm

Oh, I've seen those. Studied them, even. Committed them to memory.

Please sir, can we have some more?

Updated On: 9/26/14 at 02:22 PM

lovebwy Profile Photo
lovebwy
#254BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/26/14 at 2:44pm

Cody is very hot. Dangerous hot.

But Zach- Zach is the kinda fella you take home to mom. I'm TV in love with him.

I hate Frankie. A friend told me it was internalized homophobia, but I disagree. Frankie's just a dick.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#255BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/26/14 at 3:35pm

Why did she ask Derrick that question about their final two deal from day one, then say she based her vote on "loyalty"

Because she's dumber than her pinned-in hair.

I think Zach was pretty popular. The audience went wild for him when he came out after his eviction. I loved him. I thought he was hilarious.

Mister Matt
#256BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/26/14 at 3:45pm

I just found him obnoxious as hell. And those cheerleader arms...ugh. All I saw was a guy who seemed to think winning Prom King would carry him through life. The ONLY time I thought he was truly funny was tossing the Fruit Loops during his eviction. And watching him cry when he thought Frankie was giving his money to charity (though it was schadenfreude-funny). Did ANYONE believe Frankie would give the money to charity?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#257BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/26/14 at 3:56pm

He does do that school-building stuff in Africa, so I guess it's possible.

Mister Matt
#258BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/26/14 at 4:40pm

Oh, I know. But he's also a social media mogul and Broadway flop producer. Girl has to eat.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#259BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/26/14 at 4:41pm

I thought his family (beyond his sister) had money? I dunno. I look forward to quickly forgetting I ever knew who he was!

Mister Matt
#260BIG BROTHER 16
Posted: 9/26/14 at 4:56pm

Don't worry. Won't take long at all.

Videos