THE ENCOUNTER Previews

After Eight
#75THE ENCOUNTER Previews
Posted: 9/23/16 at 12:15pm

^

And what everyone else on this board? Certainly they possess the ability to be enlightened, don't you think?

C'mon, don't be so shy. Enlighten them.

trpguyy
#76THE ENCOUNTER Previews
Posted: 9/23/16 at 12:22pm

Since when do you care about the thoughts and feelings of other people? This charge of heart is surprising to me, seeing as you do spend most of your time scaring folks away from the bridge under which you live. 

After Eight
#77THE ENCOUNTER Previews
Posted: 9/23/16 at 12:25pm

^

I always think about other people. That's why I share my knowledge with them.

RaisedOnMusicals Profile Photo
RaisedOnMusicals
#78THE ENCOUNTER Previews
Posted: 9/23/16 at 3:41pm

After Eight said: ""Thanks for those comments"

RoM,

Now you can breathe easy. You seemed very stressed out earlier. All those initial negative reactions were proven wrong.

As for the actor's performance, I found it to be as monotonous as the show.

Dear After Eight

I was not thanking jerseygurl for comments relating to her opinion of the play. It was a bit of an inside joke, just meant for her  I did not expect you to get it, and you did not disappoint. And I'm not sure when you thought I seemed "stressed out".  Nothing about this show would stress me out.  I do give you credit for seeing this play, though, as it seems well outside your comfort zone  I have not seen it but do have tickets for a performance next week  I have no idea how I'll react to it  

CZJ at opening night party for A Little Night Music, Dec 13, 2009.

LightsOut90
#79THE ENCOUNTER Previews
Posted: 9/24/16 at 3:03am

For the love of god After Eight will you shut the **** up

fb1123
#80THE ENCOUNTER Previews
Posted: 9/24/16 at 7:55pm

I saw this earlier today (9/24) and am still not sure what it is.  Is it performance art or is it a live version of an audio book?  Felt more like the latter, and am terribly disappointed, seem many theatregoers were happy when it finally ended.