Kinky Boots lottery

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#25Kinky Boots lottery
Posted: 12/9/18 at 8:23am

Mike and Mayar, was tgusxboth of your first Times entering the digital lottery? I’m thinking our chances are pretty good as it’ll be post-NYE although I know some tourists who came into town for NYE will still be there. Based on some of the great hotel prices (including the one I was able to secure with hotel points) available during the period of time we’ll be there (Jan. 4 - 7), I’d say that the more sluggish tourist season will have already begun.

Mike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
#26Kinky Boots lottery
Posted: 12/9/18 at 8:31am

It was my first time yes! Very easy process I found. I think the front boxes are better for this show but I can't really tell. I can see some of stage right or left being cut off being so far to the side and being a little further back. I'd expect you shouldn't have too much trouble, especially at that time of year. Also, it's okay if you wanna PM it but which hotel are you staying at for such a great price? Trying to go for a weekend myself in January but working on lowest prices possible for everything!

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#27Kinky Boots lottery
Posted: 12/9/18 at 8:53am

Thanks for the info! We are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn for 38.000 points per night. I believe when we booked, the cash price was around $95 (plus taxes) per night. It’s now more expense (41,000 points, $124), but I wouldn’t be surprised if the prices fluctuate up and down between now and then. Also, if you’re willing to venture further out, prices can drop. For instance, the Hampton in the Financial District is 32,000 points/$93 plus taxes per night for that same time frame. I would also think you could get some great deals through the discount sites like Priceline especially Name Your Price or Express Deals.

Mike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
#28Kinky Boots lottery
Posted: 12/9/18 at 9:23am

Awesome! I appreciate the advice! I always try and stay 2 nights for under $500 total expense throughout the trip, can be difficult lol