pixeltracker

2016 TONY BRODCAST ... Can you help?

2016 TONY BRODCAST ... Can you help?

frontrowcentre2 Profile Photo
frontrowcentre2
#12016 TONY BRODCAST ... Can you help?
Posted: 6/10/17 at 7:44pm

Every year back to 1990 I recorded the Tony Broadcast on VHS and later transferred the tapes to record able DVD's.  Last year for some reason when I went to record the CBS broadcast of the 2106 Tonys my recorder kept shutting down giving an error message that the program could not be recorded! (Now many movies on TCM also do that.) No problem I had the whole Tony show saved on my PVR. Then last fall our cable company had an outage and all recorded programs were lost across the province. They offered a $25 rebate for the inconvenience but were otherwise unconcerned at my distress at losing the Tony show.

Does anyone have last year's Tony award show and able to send me a copy? I will gladly reimburse costs. PM me.

Thank you , all.

Cast albums are NOT "soundtracks."
Live theatre does not use a "soundtrack." If it did, it wouldn't be live theatre!

I host a weekly one-hour radio program featuring cast album selections as well as songs by cabaret, jazz and theatre artists. The program, FRONT ROW CENTRE is heard Sundays 9 to 10 am and also Saturdays from 8 to 9 am (eastern times) on www.proudfm.com