pixeltracker

The Band’s Visit Rush Policy Announced- Page 5

The Band’s Visit Rush Policy Announced

Danielle49
#100The Band's Visit Rush Policy Announced
Posted: 2/2/18 at 1:19pm

AmeliaBedelia said: "Thank you so much for sharing this! I just got row M, seat 9 in the orchestra for $37. Hope the view from there is ok. Anyone here sat in row M before? A View From My Seat shows a photo from M 12 that doesn't look too far to the side but I'm more worried I won't be able to see facial expressions.

Also with so many tickets on StubHub, I'm wondering if there isn't an understudy on for someone. It just seems strange that the past couple days have been pretty much completely sold even the ridiculously priced seats ($200 for last row in rear mezz, really?) and tonight, a weekend night, there are suddenly a couple hundred tickets available. Maybe everything is fine, but I'm just skeptical. It feels like there has to be a catch.
"

I don't think there should be major planned absences. Scalpers likely just got overeager with this show. When I saw it on a Friday night with a $30 StubHub ticket, everyone was on except Etai Benson because he's on vacation Jan. 17 - Feb. 4. But Daniel David Stewart, who originated the role Off-Broadway, is there in his place. So really, it wasn't like anyone was out at all.

TFMH18 Profile Photo
TFMH18
#101The Band's Visit Rush Policy Announced
Posted: 2/2/18 at 5:46pm

Tickets for this show have dipped astoundingly low on StubHub every single performance, which leads me to believe it was a case of overzealous scalpers. After the ridiculously glowing reviews, they thought this show would blow up in the same way Dear Evan Hansen did last season. While it has been selling very well and will surely do even better business during and after Tonys season, it will certainly never cause the same sort of fuss and ticket demand hoopla that DEH ever did.